UnevenEdge

megaman zero/zx collection

Distortedreasoning

Sadly I never got the opportunity to really play any of these back when they originally released, other than running the first ZX game on an emulator on a smart phone at sometime and never opening the emulator again, so I am really excited for this release. I feel that the only way to play these Mega Man collections is on a Switch.

4 hours ago, Mohri said:

Sadly I never got the opportunity to really play any of these back when they originally released, other than running the first ZX game on an emulator on a smart phone at sometime and never opening the emulator again, so I am really excited for this release. I feel that the only way to play these Mega Man collections is on a Switch.

these games need to be played with a controller that has a good d pad. the original gba felt best to play the zero seriees. i played the zx games with the ds lite and 3ds xl, both those felt good on that too but not as good as a gba. switch lite with its d-pad could be really nice for these too. regular switch d pad is not bad but i rather have a d pad.