Jump to content
UnevenEdge
Death_is_coming

Ask a drunk Asian!!!

Recommended Posts

I..........was just about to make this thread >.>

except without the asian part, but wateva.....what are you drinking? How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a would chuck had an industrial wood chucker? Entomology, made up or what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Mix said:

I..........was just about to make this thread >.>

except without the asian part, but wateva.....what are you drinking? How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a would chuck had an industrial wood chucker? Entomology, made up or what?

had some white claw, i know i know, and wine lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, molarbear said:

What do you think Daniel Tosh's favorite type of sandwich is?

totally forgot about that dude. but probably a hot dog cuz he loves weiners in his mouth.

idk lmao.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BloodHawk1991 said:

What is it like to be drunk?
Asking, because I honestly have no idea.

Shut up, dork

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BloodHawk1991 said:

What is it like to be drunk?
Asking, because I honestly have no idea.

everyone reacts differently.
but for me, i get in a happy mode. quite talkative. speak my mind. i'd kiss your gf if she lets me. that whole shebangs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Death_is_coming said:

everyone reacts differently.
but for me, i get in a happy mode. quite talkative. speak my mind. i'd kiss your gf if she lets me. that whole shebangs.

I'm curious as to how it would effect me, but I'm not entirely sure it would be a good thing for me. As for the gf, I'm not sure how she would react to that. xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Death_is_coming said:

sorry i dont eat ass
but if it was something else then i might

 

giphy.gif

 

This doesn't get you goin? Ur a drunken liar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BloodHawk1991 said:

I'm curious as to how it would effect me, but I'm not entirely sure it would be a good thing for me. As for the gf, I'm not sure how she would react to that. xD

not your gf specifically, im talking in general. but like if she is willing, heyyyyyy.
jk.
but for real.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Death_is_coming said:

das gay

no its wrestling I thought asians were supposed to be smart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Death_is_coming said:

das some gay ass wrestling

would you gay ass wrestle Ellen Page

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Death_is_coming said:

do it!!!

im probably gonna be up for another hour to do this before i pass out so shoot!
inb4 3 responses lmao.

You look amazing. Do you ever feel unsafe looking like that? I used to be really hot and i was always so scared in public and even got chased in the grocery store once.

  • D'oh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/25/2019 at 1:31 AM, Death_is_coming said:

do it!!!

im probably gonna be up for another hour to do this before i pass out so shoot!
inb4 3 responses lmao.

How are things going since last time we talked? Everything okay with the significant other?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, The_Hound said:

How are things going since last time we talked? Everything okay with the significant other?

Yup everything is good. We get into it here and there but that's normal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/25/2019 at 1:42 PM, fuggstop said:

You look amazing. Do you ever feel unsafe looking like that? I used to be really hot and i was always so scared in public and even got chased in the grocery store once.

No I look like shit most of the time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Death_is_coming said:

Idk, git gud?

........I'm already gud.......don't need to git gud.......You using performance enhancing drugs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...