Jump to content
UnevenEdge
fuggstop

Why is everyone so dumb?

Recommended Posts

I swear like 90% of people are idiots.

Even folks with high iqs can't get right. I know a guy whose iq is through the roof but he can't control his temper and can't keep a job to save his momma's life.

Fucking annoying asf

There's like one person at work who knows everything...everyone else is incompetent asf. Even people who started in the same class as me, everytime I see their work on an account its STILL fucking wrong (we have about 100 codes we have to use...we have to use the right code to get certain things done). Every time I see this one girls work...her fucking code is wrong and shit isnt done right then *I* have to handle the angry customer. Its an easy job. Just learn how to do it. Goddamn it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

She did manbill instead of maneft to get someone payment made by a manual draft. Angry customer called wanting to know why we still haven't drafted their payment. Its because idiot coworker ordered a manual bill instead of manual eft (electronic funds transfer)..so the client still hadn't been charged. I get asked once a day why do we have so many idiots working there. Fucking A man.

Edited by fuggstop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PenguinBoss said:

Don't know how temper correlates to intelligence, but okay.

Theres such a thing as emotional intelligence. Having the ability to control your emotions with logical thinking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

Theres such a thing as emotional intelligence. Having the ability to control your emotions with logical thinking.

You really have no self-awareness, do you?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PenguinBoss said:

You really have no self-awareness, do you?

I didn't say anything about me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PenguinBoss said:

You really have no self-awareness, do you?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

I didn't say anything about me

Oh, you definitely did. You just don't realize it.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, PenguinBoss said:

Oh, you definitely did. You just don't realize it.

Ok are u still not married? When u gonna give fuggsy a chance? U kno u obsessed. ­čĄú

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

Ok are u still not married? When u gonna give fuggsy a chance? U kno u obsessed. ­čĄú

Sorry, I have no interest in someone who takes 2 backpacks from a charity.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, PenguinBoss said:

Sorry, I have no interest in someone who takes 2 backpacks from a charity.

I only took one. The other was bought to me by my cousin

And it was a giveaway...not a charity..and my family made me go

Man if u knew about my aunt changing Madison's name to do angel wish...id never hear the end of it lol

  • D'oh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, fuggstop said:

I only took one. The other was bought to me by my cousin

And it was a giveaway...not a charity..and my family made me go

Man if u knew about my aunt changing Madison's name to do angel wish...id never hear the end of it lol

In the same way that a soup kitchen gives away free food.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, fuggstop said:

I only took one. The other was bought to me by my cousin

 

brought

2 hours ago, fuggstop said:

 

And it was a giveaway...not a charity..and my family made me go

 

LOL

2 hours ago, fuggstop said:

 

Man if u knew about my aunt changing Madison's name to do angel wish...id never hear the end of it lol

And that's exactly why you threw this in, because you want people to bring it up later.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, PenguinBoss said:

In the same way that a soup kitchen gives away free food.

No. Soup kitchens are obviously for homeless. There were no lines of homeless people at the church. Mostly church members celebrating going back to school.

We go to trunk o treat at a church for Halloween too. Bet you think thats taking from the needy too but its not..its a GIVEAWAY to the GENERAL PUBLIC

Edited by fuggstop
  • D'oh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

No. Soap kitchens are obviously for homeless. There were no lines of homeless people at the church. Mostly church members celebrating going back to school.

We go to trunk o treat at a church for Halloween too. Bet you think thats taking from the needy too but its not..its a GIVEAWAY to the GENERAL PUBLIC

lol, soap kitchens....Maybe you SHOULD go visit one of those.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sho Minamimoto said:

lol, soap kitchens....Maybe you SHOULD go visit one of those.

You so desperate for my attention. Orgasming over a typo. Smh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

You so desperate for my attention. Orgasming over a typo. Smh.

It wasn't the typo, I make 100s of those, especially on mobile....I'm laughing that you could actually use a soap kitchen

  • Like 1
  • D'oh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, stilgar said:

GUEST_3719eb8e-5427-4b57-800a-f55b8d01d1

Just what fuggs needs.

Ok, I did sort of laugh. 

But I'm going to pee on this just in case she does try the stuff because it is actually a good product. Just not for her. Coarser naturally prone kinky hair sometimes turns into greasy clumps with that stuff. Horse hair can be coarse but you'll never see a horse with an afro unless someone had way too much time on their hands. :D:D:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great, now fuggs is talking to the imaginary white woman she wishes she was.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I can't speak for everybody else, but I can say that there was this one guy. We ended up getting into a fight with each other. And right when I'm about to walk away victorious, he gets up and tries to kill me with a forklift. (Ole!) I escaped and he crashed into the wall. Good grief, man. Some people just don't know when they've lost.

Edited by Sir´╗┐ Teddybar´╗┐ Gut Fullung

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We all know how much you hate black people, and black women in particular fuggs.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, fuggstop said:

No. Soup kitchens are obviously for homeless. There were no lines of homeless people at the church. Mostly church members celebrating going back to school.

We go to trunk o treat at a church for Halloween too. Bet you think thats taking from the needy too but its not..its a GIVEAWAY to the GENERAL PUBLIC

Churches host trunk-or-treat because they think kids are going to get hit by cars or get hurt or whatever if they do regular trick-or-treating.

Your social intelligence seems to be lacking, as well.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, fuggstop said:

Theres such a thing as emotional intelligence. Having the ability to control your emotions with logical thinking.

Your EQ is pretty low too.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, fuggstop said:

Whats wrong with afros, Karen?

Racist. And a gifted one at that, managing to hit two groups with one word. Tell me, is it a gift, or do you cultivate it?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mthor said:

Racist. And a gifted one at that, managing to hit two groups with one word. Tell me, is it a gift, or do you cultivate it?

Girl get over them asian karens no one is talking about them lmao

Whats wrong with having an afro? Someone answer that.

  • D'oh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fuggstop said:

Girl get over them asian karens no one is talking about them lmao

Whats wrong with having an afro? Someone answer that.

Much wokeness. Much compassionate.

When you get your tattoo, maybe get one that says "I am a textbook hypocrite."

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, katt_goddess said:

Ok, I did sort of laugh. 

But I'm going to pee on this just in case she does try the stuff because it is actually a good product. Just not for her. Coarser naturally prone kinky hair sometimes turns into greasy clumps with that stuff. Horse hair can be coarse but you'll never see a horse with an afro unless someone had way too much time on their hands. :D:D:D

well, this is bullshit....My son has a fro and this is the only shit that keeps it soft without me having pic it for him....He has thick, naturally wavy hair, be he insists on having an afro...Just glad we cut his dreads off....His hair was never going to lock properly because he got my hair from my dad's side.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, stilgar said:

Goddammit buddy.

Hey, the kid is allergic to almost everything, so finding something that doesn't break him out and doesn't mat his hair like African pride, and Prell and every other major brand with a plethora is ingredients in it wasn't easy.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

D

 

20190825_094101.jpg

so once again, kat doesnt know wtf she is talking about

  • D'oh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fuggstop said:

so once again, kat doesnt know wtf she is talking about

Neither do you....It's just that the difference is you're intentionally stupid.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sho Minamimoto said:

Hey, the kid is allergic to almost everything, so finding something that doesn't break him out and doesn't mat his hair like African pride, and Prell and every other major brand with a plethora is ingredients in it wasn't easy.

Well, at least you were able to find something that he can use and he now has the added benefit of smelling like a horse.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mthor said:

Much wokeness. Much compassionate.

When you get your tattoo, maybe get one that says "I am a textbook hypocrite."

I hope the artist spells it hippocrite

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sho Minamimoto said:

Neither do you....It's just that the difference is you're intentionally stupid.

what am i wrong about or am i just wrong as a default in your mind LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, stilgar said:

Well, at least you were able to find something that he can use and he now has the added benefit of smelling like a horse.

Definitely doesn't smell like horse....It's just not strong enough to cover up horse odor I assume.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, fuggstop said:

what am i wrong about or am i just wrong as a default in your mind LOL

Your entire OP, or did you just ignore that patently false rant because no one is kissing you ass.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sho Minamimoto said:

Definitely doesn't smell like horse....It's just not strong enough to cover up horse odor I assume.

giphy.gif

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sho Minamimoto said:

Your entire OP, or did you just ignore that patently false rant because no one is kissing you ass.

theres nothing wrong wtih my rant. go do something constructive with your time today

currently i am backing up and printing all the photos off my phone. life long memories to be passed down for years and years :D:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fuggstop said:

theres nothing wrong wtih my rant. go do something constructive with your time today

currently i am backing up and printing all the photos off my phone. life long memories to be passed down for years and years :D:D

You mean like the guy in KMart whose permission you didn't have?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fuggstop said:

theres nothing wrong wtih my rant. go do something constructive with your time today

currently i am backing up and printing all the photos off my phone. life long memories to be passed down for years and years :D:D

So are you just lying again and hoping I don't notice you are right here...Replying to everything.

Neffie is sick, so I ain't going nowhere....And if history teaches me anything, I will be too.  So get fucked and if you don't wanna hear from me, gtfo 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mthor said:

You mean like the guy in KMart whose permission you didn't have?

i didnt see that pic. phone must have auto deleted his grossness

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...