Jump to content
UnevenEdge
OwlChemist81

My Hero Academia Episode #63 (325) Season 3 Finale Discussion!!!

Recommended Posts

A girl with a strange skin color and underboob? I like her already!

Oh hi Twice.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

**girl hero has the lower half of her tits hanging out**

 

so like I was saying

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

That's a very Harribel looking underboob top

Interesting alien-looking design.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice jacket, Shigaraki.

TO BE CONTINUED 4TH SEASON... BUT NOT ON TOONAMI. NOT YET ANYWAYS.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

assuming we don't get the 4th season, there's things I'll miss about this show....and also things I'm glad I won't have to put up with anymore....somewhere along it's run this show became polarizing to me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And with that, I hit the sack.

Great talking anime with you guys. Shame about Fire Force, though. Never thought I, the guy who unironically likes Esdeath, would hate someone as relevant to my interests as Hibana. [sigh] Oh well, there's always the chance she'll grow on me.

[poke out]

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, PokeNirvash said:

And with that, I hit the sack.

Great talking anime with you guys. Shame about Fire Force, though. Never thought I, the guy who unironically likes Esdeath, would hate someone as relevant to my interests as Hibana. [sigh] Oh well, there's always the chance she'll grow on me.

[poke out]

Night!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think that's how physics works but okay.  Someone show Neil Degrasse Tyson this episode.

Guess we won't learn the quirks of the others.

How did he get those scars.

Turning experience into power.  Seems obvious that you get better with experience.

That is a tricky quirk to use after all.

Cute blue girl!

All Might had a side kick and we're just now hearing about him?!

Plague doctor joining League of Villains?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be continued in Season 4. T__T

At least the wait isn't too far off now.  But who knows if Toonami will get it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mirio is like a future Deku.  Well, if Deku can ever git that good.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah, when it returns with S4 it'll be the "new show" again so it'll probably push another show back

I'm curious what they're going to do in between since they extended the block by 30 mins for Dr. Stone. Curious if they're going to do an S3 rerun.

Still seems odd what they did.  They act like not enough people watched the show, so they death-slot it.  But it did well enough and still does better than most of the other shows even being dead last.  But they're treating it like everyone already watched it somewhere else, so might as well death-slot it, but they're going to come back to Toonami for Season 4 (if that is the plan.)  But like I said the show did and still does well, so this makes no sense no matter what they're trying to do.  Even if they aren't getting season 4, there was still no reason to kick a well performing show to the curb.  And I can't really believe the political pettiness reason people thought it was now that they got Fire Force.  No matter how I think about it, it makes no sense.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, mochi said:

again, I'm almost sure Horikoshi only made it that his clothes can't phase with him as a way to stave off claims that he was a sexist because all the girl heroes (except Ochako and Froppy) have quirks that force them to have porny costumes

Who else besides Momo can you be talking about?

I doubt that is the reason.  Probably just thought it would be funny (which it is.)  There's tons of characters with this ability whose clothes just phase with them.  But Horikoshi also made it more convoluted, with the power making him lose all his senses and be unable to breathe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really hope that class 1-B got the same exact lesson, because the idea of Douche Rogue boy using his quirk and then falling through the floor for five minutes while naked and screaming is REALLY funny to me.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, still wondering where these upperclassmen were when the freshies were in, like, constant danger being targeted by the villains. Presumably there's more than just the three of them. Since it seems like they're very-nearly-hero status, having a couple around keeping an eye on the kids doesn't sound too unreasonable.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, elfie said:

I'm on the theory that DeMarco is either prohibited from being so open with the fans due to a complaint from legal/his boss/some asshole in the office, or he ran out of fucks to give and is intentionally trying to get us to hate him.

Whatever the reason, he's sure done a good job of destroying good will between the fans and Toonami crew that was built up during the original Toonami, the April Fool's event and eventual return, and the following years.  He's been acting like a real asshole for a while now.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PokeNirvash said:

A girl with a strange skin color and underboob? I like her already!

Oh hi Twice.

 

3 hours ago, DangerMouse said:

That's a very Harribel looking underboob top

Interesting alien-looking design.

She's cute and looks like a Dragon Ball alien girl heh. :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, EmpressAngel said:

There he is. The least terrifying Funko figure ever made.

Lyeu5Lf.png

I hate those damn things.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ben0119 said:

Whatever the reason, he's sure done a good job of destroying good will between the fans and Toonami crew that was built up during the original Toonami, the April Fool's event and eventual return, and the following years.  He's been acting like a real asshole for a while now.

The fact that he acts like such a tool is probably because he's under tons of pressure because things aren't going well.

 Or he's just naturally a tool.

  • Haha 2
  • D'oh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, EmpressAngel said:

They put him on a cake, which is just saving time by combining two things I want in my mouth.

51113253_1388213591318442_33799019644964

I'm starting to think you may be a size queen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Daos said:

I'm starting to think you may be a size queen.

You can't just give me a character with the personality of a golden retriever and a body like a young All Might, have him fight naked, and then expect me not to thirst.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

THIS JUST IN:

http://www.adultswim.com/schedule

It's apparently episode 16 of season 3 we're getting at 4 AM next week. Season 3 has 25 total episodes, so does that mean we get Season 4 in 11 weeks?

Assuming no breaks for marathons, that would mean November 2nd...

Edited by OwlChemist81
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

THIS JUST IN:

http://www.adultswim.com/schedule

It's apparently episode 16 of season 3 we're getting at 4 AM next week. Season 3 has 25 total episodes, so does that mean we get Season 4 in 11 weeks?

Assuming no breaks for marathons, that would mean November 2nd...

Wooooahh.....

TUNE IN TO YOUR FAVORITE ANIME AT 5 AM!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, EmpressAngel said:

You can't just give me a character with the personality of a golden retriever and a body like a young All Might, have him fight naked, and then expect me not to thirst.

Not that kinda size =P

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Daos said:

Not that kinda size =P

I'm just saying, he can call me and I'll show him how much of a banana I can fit in my mouth.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by EmpressAngel
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, EmpressAngel said:

I'm just saying, he can call me and I'll show him how much of a banana I can fit in my mouth.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hah I figured =P

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Which brings up a good point. Dude's a dude. He's been through puberty. You know he's played around with using his quirk while jerkin'.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The real reason that Bakugo is so angry is because with his power, every time he jerks it he runs the risk of blowing his dick right off.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is true, any sweat he has on his hands would probably combust from the friction.

The real question is.. if you're boning invisible girl... does it just look like your dick disappeared? Like.. you look down and there's just nothing there? Scary.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Or would you just see right through her and watch your own dick?

Bakugo jacks off with oven mitts, prove me wrong.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Daos said:

That is true, any sweat he has on his hands would probably combust from the friction.

The real question is.. if you're boning invisible girl... does it just look like your dick disappeared? Like.. you look down and there's just nothing there? Scary.

Logistically, Invisible Girl doesn't make a lot of sense. You would assume anything coming from the outside would still be seen inside her, but we see no food or drinks being digested, so I really haev no idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/19/2019 at 10:15 AM, elfie said:

Logistically, Invisible Girl doesn't make a lot of sense. You would assume anything coming from the outside would still be seen inside her, but we see no food or drinks being digested, so I really haev no idea.

Well, there was an old movie called "Diary of an Invisible Man" from the 1980s (of course it was based on a much older concept) in which he said "the last thing you want to do is watch me eat." Do we ever see her actually eat? It would be interesting to see how that would work. Perhaps her quirk doesn't really make her invisible so much as her cells are like tiny cameras which show what's on the other side of her?

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/my-hero-academia/episode-63/.137486

Grade: "A". Sam reviews this episode, and apparently he/she (can sometimes not tell with an asexual name like Sam) was just as mesmerized by it.

Looking forward to more in Season 4!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...