UnevenEdge

Black Clover Page 83 Discussion

ben0119

black+clover.jpg

Black Clover Page 83 Discussion

Last time on Black Clover--

AS I WAS SAYING.  Before that...

The Black Bulls damn near killed Langris for his deadly attack on Finral, and no one would have shed a tear.  The Wizard King actually decided to allow the match between Asta and Langris team to happen right away, impromptu.  We learned that the Wizard King had set up this tournament partially to find out who might be an unwitting traitor helping the Midnight Sun, which is apparently why Langris only got off with admonishment and allowed him to continue fighting in the tournament.  We also learned that Xerxe is an avenger of sorts, going after corrupt and evil Magic Knights.  How will the match go?  Find out tonight, on Black Clover, on Toonami!

nZj8WsO.jpg

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, PokeNirvash said:

I'm half-convinced last episode existed to troll the Japanese audience while also giving the regular animators time to catch up to schedule without forcing a hiatus.

Maybe.  I really would like to know the reason to put the filler there of all times!  I could have taken that ep almost any other time in the arc much better!

But now we are back to normal thankfully!

• Like 1

I thought Wizard King was just going to let the Black Bulls fight Langris, but instead set up the next match with Asta vs. Langris team.

So his name was Zora.  I heard that right after all.  I think he should say something more serious than jerks though!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mochi said:

wait so was the episode where the King just dismissed Langris's murder attempt also filler?,  cause this is picking up where the episode before that one left off

nobles wouldn't be so flippant about killing if it weren't perfectly legal for them to take people's lives. it must be what the wizard king would consider distastefu, but not explicitly prohibited.

I can see Langris is clearly obeying the order to not maim or kill with how he targeted Zora.

So that circle is a decoy?  Or he got past that one and had Zora had to use the one on his body?

Mimosa may he a royal but she's a good person, Zora.

Sent the spells back at double power but Langris canceled them?

Langris think he's the chosen one and supreme greatness LMAO.

Asta reading him the riot act.

Asta in that form...

HOLY ANIMATION!

Destroyed the spells and pushed him back to the crystal and destroyed it!