UnevenEdge

STEREOTYPES ARE HURTFUL

jackiemarie90

1 hour ago, cyberbully said:

This seems a lot less about Zombies and more about recycled jokes.

I'll still watch it.

It kinda really wasn’t too much about zombies in the 1st one, just how to deal with tradegy, and isolation in a shitty world. Although I do wonder if they are going to bring back old tropes like zombie kill of the week, and rules for survival.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, jackiemarie90 said:

It's just really popular and hit the right notes I guess. Plus it's got a great cast.

i didnt doubt that the movie wasnt popular its just been a while since the first one. a really long while. would have thought they would have done so immediately after the success of the first one. but i guess this is probably the only time they could get all the actors together to do it. 

11 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

i didnt doubt that the movie wasnt popular its just been a while since the first one. a really long while. would have thought they would have done so immediately after the success of the first one. but i guess this is probably the only time they could get all the actors together to do it. 

^ That's probably it. A lot of these actors did go on to do big solo roles and win awards and stuff. Also Jesse Eisenberg was Lex Luthor lol