UnevenEdge
Gina Szanboti

So Epstein's dead

They fucking killed him.

Bet you anything there is no video despite him being under 24/7 video surveillance.

Gonna take this time to say the Omaha child sex ring was real & if you try talking to anyone about Epstein 30 years from now you will sound exactly as wack as if you went up to someone today and tried to convince them that they really did imprison Alisha Owen and murder her little brother for telling the truth.

Not even a shade of legitimacy anymore, it's all Manitowoc all the way down and we are completely helpless to fight back against the vampires who control our institutions and use them to corral and harvest us like cattle.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2012/09/10/still-evil-after-all-these-years/

Screenshot_20190810-114651.png

Posted (edited)

Bill Clinton and Trump 200% fucked those kids and that is why the investigation into who was doing all the kid fucking will end with his death. The same reason it ended with blanket immunity and a 13 month sentence of getting to continue fucking kids in a safe controlled environment ten years ago

68382134_10156923562302800_6310462523069956096_o.jpg

Edited by NaBernie2020

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, NaBernie2020 said:

They fucking killed him.

Bet you anything there is no video despite him being under 24/7 video surveillance.

Gonna take this time to say the Omaha child sex ring was real & if you try talking to anyone about Epstein 30 years from now you will sound exactly as wack as if you went up to someone today and tried to convince them that they really did imprison Alisha Owen and murder her little brother for telling the truth.

Not even a shade of legitimacy anymore, it's all Manitowoc all the way down and we are completely helpless to fight back against the vampires who control our institutions and use them to corral and harvest us like cattle.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2012/09/10/still-evil-after-all-these-years/

Screenshot_20190810-114651.png

Here's what I really don't get:

What happens to the whole investigation?  Will there be continued probing into hard drives, email, phone records, etc. to see who else is suspect or will investigators be ordered to abandon the entire case since nobody else has been officially named as party to or person of interest in the case?

Edited by 1938 Packard
  • Thanks 1

Just now, 1938 Packard said:

What happens to the whole investigation?  Will there be continued probing into hard drives, email phone records, etc. to see who else is suspect or will investigators be ordered to abandon the entire case since nobody else has been officially named as party to or person person of interest in the case?

Excellent question. The answer is No.

Unless Barr shuts it down somehow, I think it's not over yet.  The victims that have come forward, if they're not now too intimidated to continue, are still suing his estate, and no one has standing to demand a warrant, so all that stuff is there for the taking without anyone to block it.

Unless of course all that evidence they got from his safe and island mansion get "misplaced."

We'll see what happens, as the orange yap-hole is so fond of yapping.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_20190810-144529.thumb.png.231d7a5d7bec66c4ccff281bb554bab5.pngScreenshot_20190810-144518.thumb.png.632f912dafa01f6b5afd41fd3771efb8.png

Edited by NaBernie2020
Weird he deleted the post abt the connection btwn Barr's dad and Epstein despite it being 100% accurate and relevant. Luckily embedding it in this site preserved it

11 minutes ago, mthor said:

See it? I want it identified by DNA.

Regret to inform you all that at 8:42 this morning Jeffrey Epstein was given a burial at sea in accordance with traditional Islamic procedures. The abbreviated autopsy performed on the helicopter he was dumped from revealed that the official cause of death was definitely, definitely suicide

• Thanks 1

i'm not convinced the person dead is actually him. camera malfunction smells to me that they snuck him out. or if he really really is actually dead, i'm half betting it's suicide by homicide

We all know who will get to the bottom of this.

The hero America needs now more than ever....

giphy.gif

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ginguy said:

We all know who will get to the bottom of this

Certainly not AG Barr the pedophile protector

• Like 2

I'm not one to believe conspiracy theories like, ever. But yeah no there's something going on here for sure.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Athena 92 said:

I'm not one to believe conspiracy theories like, ever. But yeah no there's something going on here for sure.

same here. i think this is probably the only time i've seen the left and the right agree on something. the only argument is WHO did it.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, NaBernie2020 said:

Is this the old Boys Town thing from the 80s? I saw a documentary about that a long time ago, I was looking into cults and things of that nature a long time ago. The three kids that came forward all wound up dead, and since they were all orphans nobody fought for independent autopsies or anything like that. All I remember is the big witness that came forward died of a heroin overdose very suspiciously. He testified about private planes and the guise they were moved around under. Because there are parents at Boys Town, but I feel like a lot of them do it for cheap or free housing. They're nice places.

I could never look at Boys Town the same after seeing it, that statue of Father Flanagan surrounded by kids... They should have put up a fat man in a suit leering across the street rubbing his hands or something. Omaha is a dumping ground for America's shit. Remember that goofball movie My Blue Heaven? 

Oh Rick Moranis was so funny. Steve Martin's character was Henry Hill, Ray Liotta in Goodfellas, and the shit unnamed city (Fryburg?) it took place in was Omaha. That crime ring he formed in Omaha with all those other mobsters actually happened. I knew a kid who was there as a result of Omaha dumping in the 80s. Traded ditchweed for cocaine with the mafia and testified for a very comfortable life of running a company and some apartment buildings. Don't know which was the gift and which he worked for. Our government will cover up everything it wants. If this is the same thing, it's been going on through six presidents now, because I do not believe anyone stopped paying orphans for their orifices.

Edited by GreatBallsOfJizz

2 hours ago, GreatBallsOfJizz said:

The three kids that came forward all wound up dead,

Idk what all you're thinking abt but no, read the link I posted, they convicted a victim who told her truth in court for perjury, and sent her to prison for years.

5 hours ago, 1938 Packard said:

Here's what I really don't get:

What happens to the whole investigation?  Will there be continued probing into hard drives, email, phone records, etc. to see who else is suspect or will investigators be ordered to abandon the entire case since nobody else has been officially named as party to or person of interest in the case?

Currently the investigation is still considered ongoing and won't be stopped just because the lead character bit it. Unless, as others have already said, all the evidence mysteriously starts to get mis-filed, this continues until all guilty parties get their turn at the swing. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Gina Szanboti said:

I need to see the body

Not gonna link to the dumb bullshit but googling "Epstein alive 4chan" will get you pics of the dead body

30 minutes ago, NaBernie2020 said:

Idk what all you're thinking abt but no, read the link I posted, they convicted a victim who told her truth in court for perjury, and sent her to prison for years.

That sounds familiar too... Not sure if this is the documentary I watched, but it's the right people involved. During my digging I saw things saying that this has been going on since McCarthy, and part of his aim was intimidating the ring blackmailing him. I think it said he was known for groping underage women while drunk. I try and focus on stuff with real evidence when I dig like this though, it's too easy to get caught up theories and unverifiable testimony, you might call it. Anyway, it's an hour. Gonna watch myself, because this might be a very old thing with guys like Epstein there to fall on the sword. Just read an article where some kids said they were brought to Bohemian Grove, so that fun conspiracy is mixed in as well.

Wow, this is a rare thread when everybody agrees that there is a conspiracy afoot.

2 weeks prior Epstein is found on floor of cell in fetal position apparent attempted hanging

Epstein placed on suicide watch

Epstein removed from suicide watch. 

why was he given any item that can be used to hang  oneself. Prisoners often get those types of things confiscated and it takes months if ever to be returned to them

Former Senators and Governors and other high profile individuals were about to go down 

Epstein dead from assisted suicide by hanging 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

2 weeks prior Epstein is found on floor of cell in fetal position apparent attempted hanging

Epstein placed on suicide watch

Epstein removed from suicide watch. 

why was he given any item that can be used to hang  oneself. Prisoners often get those types of things confiscated and it takes months if ever to be returned to them

Former Senators and Governors and other high profile individuals were about to go down 

Epstein dead from assisted suicide by hanging 

The conspirators in this had little to do other than enable him when no one was looking.  The fact that so few working parts were needed to make this happen means its even more likely that no one is ever going to find the masterminds.

• Like 1
  • D'oh 1

3 hours ago, scoobdog said:

The conspirators in this had little to do other than enable him when no one was looking.  The fact that so few working parts were needed to make this happen means its even more likely that no one is ever going to find the masterminds.

More hard drives will meet hammers and miner's picks in the coming weeks.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 1938 Packard said:

Replace "hard drives" with "heads of witnesses or their families" and that will be an accurate representation of how our betters handle matters of this nature. The hard drives will disappear. If you look up "CIA love trap" they have the information on their website regarding some of the spy tactics used. I got burnt out on this stuff today so I just skimmed, it didn't seem to mention the application of honey pots for the purpose of creating spies with blackmail evidence.

I have trouble believing the CIA would stand by and allow the exploitation of children though. Do you see all the trouble I'm having? So much trouble.

4 hours ago, 1938 Packard said:

Your analogies are hokey.

8 hours ago, scoobdog said:

Your analogies are hokey.

That's not an analogy.  It's already been done, literally, on several occasions.

• D'oh 1

4 hours ago, 1938 Packard said:

That's not an analogy.  It's already been done, literally, on several occasions.

Sure, sure

It's not pedophilia when conservatives have sex with children. Just like they're not gay when they suck dick.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Ok, so today I saw the series of errors that resulted in his death. Prison was understaffed every guard overworked. Epstein was moved into a cell with another inmate after release from suicide watch, as is protocol. Soon after, that inmate was moved somewhere. 

Epstein should not have had access to anything he could kill himself with, unless he hung himself with his jumpsuit. So if anyone knows the method, I'm curious cause I've yet to find out. But hanging is most common, I imagine from the sink or toilet (probably not, I don't think jail toilets have a tank) since it was stated his cell had a steel door with only a window, and the beds are flat steel slabs attached to the wall. 

Relevant questions, who was the cell mate and what did he do? If not the guards giving him the means (plenty of guards can be bribed quite easily) would the other person in the cell? Leaving an item behind, or Epstein could have asked for it from him and there is no conspiracy. But should this other prisoner have an opportunity for early release, or be killed in prison, that's something interesting. If it was a life there's no way of knowing cause you can buy a lot from them with an 8 ball of coke.

What I'm more interested in right now are the whereabouts of Ghislane Maxwell. It's said she's in London with no fixed address, but we found Saddam Hussein in a damn hole. So if she isn't sought out or found, and never turns up, I wonder what the angle is there. She could just be left to her own devices, or she's already dead, or she's in a dungeon underneath Buckingham Palace.

The most coincidental part is this suicide almost immediately follows the unsealing of his previous settlement, wherein the Israeli Prime Minister, Prince Andrew, and a bunch of other heavy names were kept under wraps. There's a bunch of thoughts I have about this possibly being the same group as the one pilfering Boys Town in the 80s, or a tangential group, but I'll leave that alone for now. Because if that's the case, I wonder where they're getting the young boys from and why I haven't heard about any. 

Was there any evidence of young boys around? I can only look around so much per day, this shit is taxing.

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, NaBernie2020 said:

You're so far behind, here this will help get you caught up. Start w ep 1

https://m.soundcloud.com/trueanonpod/the-ep-files

Not surprised, I didn't have much interest until you mentioned the girl from Boys Town. I've mostly been thinking about similarities and wondering how likely it is all the same people are still involved. I can easily believe there's more than one group of rich people raping children... Anyway I'll give that a listen. A potential conspiracy unfolding in the days of camera phones and digital backups is pretty intriguing.

Posted (edited)

On one hand, Trump’s Eskimo Brother is finally six feet under where he belongs. On the other hand, now that’ll be one more skeleton the Administration can shove into the closet. It’s been a convenient vessel for conspiracy theories given that this administration’s connections to Epstein can be swept under the rug like all of our mass shootings by claiming it to be the product of Clinton’s personal use or Epstein’s services, tying it to hearsay that would never be investigated. If the administration’s cronies say the evidence is gone and the Clinton’s did it, no investigation is needed period. They’ve already got what they wanted by sowing discord to distract from any further investigation to how much Trump and Barr have been personally invested in the fate of their best friend who could squeal at any moment. 

Edited by imchapp.in
  • Like 2