UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Episode 262 Discussion

Ah so that's where the fighting is happening.... now there's a land of steam?  Man I have no idea about the geography of this world.

Killing the caster doesn't undo it?  WHAT lol.

Hey lots of new characters that are probably cannon fodder.

Edited by ben0119
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Roymustang1990 said:

agreed

They could at least showed the fight beween them too

Oh yeah, they even off-screened it no less.

Just reminds me that I can barely think of a character more screwed over than Anko given her relation to Orochimaru. Plus now that I think about it, she'd have to have crazy strong potential for him to even be interested in her in the first place (like Sasuke) and then he trained her too for a bit before she turned on him and yet we get this in the show itself.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Oh yeah, they even off-screened it no less.

Just reminds me that I can barely think of a character more screwed over than Anko given her relation to Orochimaru. She'd have to have crazy strong potential for him to even be interested in her in the first place and then he trained her too for a bit before she turned on him and yet we get this in the show itself.

Yeah lots of missed opportunities for sure.I'd like to know the reasons why kishimoto did it

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

It was shown last week when Kabuto took her out in like 2 minutes haha.

Oh they did? Thanks for refreshing my memory

i only seen these episodes once initially and never again

EDit:it's a very short fight between them x-x

and Yeah a sh ame about that built up

Edited by Roymustang1990
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Roymustang1990 said:

Yeah lots of missed opportunities for sure.I'd like to know the reasons why kishimoto did it

Me too, though I guess it's probably the reason we're all thinking of in regards to Kishimoto

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Haha 1

On 8/11/2019 at 1:00 AM, DangerMouse said:

Me too, though I guess it's probably the reason we're all thinking of in regards to Kishimoto

Yeah he's admitted he's Not too good at writing women in general so that's probably the awnser

And kurosuchi's character design looking similar to anko might be another way of redeeming  ankos lackluster involvement in the story.Who knows?

Edited by Roymustang1990
  • Haha 1