UnevenEdge

Fantasy Football 2019

Should the UEMB fantasy league be a money league?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UEMB fantasy league be a money league?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/28/19 at 08:22 AM

17 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

i thought i did ok but my opponet this week went off for 200+ points. yeah not gonna beat that even with the points i left in the bench lol. what a terrible season for me. im pretty much done for. 

He's got a remarkably consistent team.

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung said:

Well, whatever the case may be, the playoffs start Week 14. (Oh, by the way, congrats on getting the best record and a first round bye, yo! I've got a bye, too.)

Nice come from behind win to bump off @empty for the 2 seed.  It was looking like the seeding would hold through the final week.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, scoobdog said:

Nice come from behind win to bump off @empty for the 2 seed.  It was looking like the seeding would hold through the final week.

Me, too. Still, my opponent from my Week 13 matchup is also in the championship bracket. And I need to see if @empty set up the league to where there's a trade deadline. (I'm looking to get Deshawn Watson in a trade, if possible. I don't trust Carson Wentz anymore.)

@empty: Dude, nice! I normally participate in multiple fantasy leagues myself. This is the first year since 2013 that I've only played in one league. (Of course, I won my league that year, too, so maybe it's a good thing? lol)

Edited by Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung

3 minutes ago, Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung said:

Crud. lol When was it?

On second thought, it doesn't matter. lol I'll have to ride or die with Wentz and/or Kyle Allen as my QB.

It was Novemer 9, which was probably too early in hindsight. I'll push it forward next season.

Honestly Wentz v K. Allen is a wash. The schedules aren't very different and Wentz will probably need to air it out anyway. I expect a lot of passing against the Cowboys in week 16. The Giants will probably be a win this week and their defense is poo-poo.

On 11/25/2019 at 8:15 PM, scoobdog said:

Hey, what happened to @sahockeygrl15?  I think she's abandoned her team the last two weeks.

I had a ton going in the past month. Bought a house, have been fixing it up, went on vacation to Disney, work has also been drowning me. I’ll do better next year 😳 life just moved in hard on me this year. @scoobdog

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, sahockeygrl15 said:

I had a ton going in the past month. Bought a house, have been fixing it up, went on vacation to Disney, work has also been drowning me. I’ll do better next year 😳 life just moved in hard on me this year. @scoobdog

I think you at least have a winning record.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, sahockeygrl15 said:

It’s not too late.  You’re in the playoffs, and you could win this week.  You need to swap out a RB and WR, but you’re otherwise doing good.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung said:

Yeah, that's right. I forgot she made the playoffs. People with similar records ended up going to the consolation bracket.

Most of the 7-6 ones were able to make it in.  Only Cuppa Coffee didn't because he had the lowest PA total.

4 hours ago, Satou Kazuma said:

Well, things weren't meant to be. Finishing 6th overall and my bench scored more points than what I have starting lined up. At least I beat my draft prediction of finishing 12th by adding quality free agents.

Your point total was astounding.

9 hours ago, scoobdog said:

Yeah, he was lower than me in the draft rankings.

If his name is Obama Netflix, he's actually leading me by five points heading into tonight, and is projected to go into the Championship round, despite my having two players yet to play to his one. (Yes, his one remaining player is supposed to be THAT good.)

Edit: Nevermind. I think it's molarbear.

4 minutes ago, Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung said:

If his name is Obama Netflix, he's actually leading me by five points heading into tonight, and is projected to go into the Championship round, despite my having two players yet to play to his one. (Yes, his one remaining player is supposed to be THAT good.)

Edit: Nevermind. I think it's molarbear.

Molarbear is, as his rank would suggest, Toilet Champs.

12 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

There is only two teams I can't identify, so maybe it's @panic?

That would make sense. Anyway, the only player he has left is Alvin Kamara of New Orleans, and he's supposed to get over 23 fantasy points tonight. That's right. A dude who hasn't done much of anything is suddenly supposed to be a world beater because the Colts are playing the Saints. Is the Colts defense that bad? (Of course, he's got Drew Brees so that probably has something to do with it.)

1 hour ago, Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung said:

That would make sense. Anyway, the only player he has left is Alvin Kamara of New Orleans, and he's supposed to get over 23 fantasy points tonight. That's right. A dude who hasn't done much of anything is suddenly supposed to be a world beater because the Colts are playing the Saints. Is the Colts defense that bad? (Of course, he's got Drew Brees so that probably has something to do with it.)

I mean, he is leading you into tonight and both of your RB matchups are tough, so it's probably going to come down to your kicker.  If it's a solid NO win, you're probably losing to Kamara because he looks to be good for 15-20.  If it's an IND win, Mack is probably good for 13-15 points but you won't get much out of Lutz and Kamara still matches up well enough.  If it's a squeaker for NO, Lutz might be enough to allow you to make up those 5 pts if he's put to heavy use.

Edited by scoobdog
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, scoobdog said:

I mean, he is leading you into tonight and both of your RB matchups are tough, so it's probably going to come down to your kicker.  If it's a solid NO win, you're probably losing to Kamara because he looks to be good for 15-20.  If it's an IND win, Mack is probably good for 13-15 points but you won't get much out of Lutz and Kamara still matches up well enough.  If it's a squeaker for NO, Lutz might be enough to allow you to make up those 5 pts if he's put to heavy use.

That's what I'm praying for. I just wish I had seen KC rule Damien Williams inactive in time for me to make a change. I've been pretty busy with house work and Christmas shopping this past weekend. (No excuse though. I still have a chance to pull this one out. GO 'NAWLINS! WIN IN A SQUEAKER!)

9 hours ago, panic said:

What is with this scoring system? How does Saquon have nearly 60 points on only 2 touchdowns?!

The scoring in PPR leagues is kind of gonzo...

EFFE6350-F2B5-4205-97AB-D7021D328730.thumb.jpeg.cf7796354f5a5ea615a2f70c35258960.jpeg

I got 17.95 points on just the rushing touchdown:  .25+6.7+6+3+2

Edited by scoobdog