UnevenEdge

Fantasy Football 2019

Should the UEMB fantasy league be a money league?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UEMB fantasy league be a money league?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/28/19 at 08:22 AM

16 hours ago, Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung said:

I am ready to get started.

So who's who in the league? I can figure out a couple people, but I'd like to know who's behind the other teams.

I'd like to think if people did the slightest bit of reading they'd know which team was mine

I barely won. My kicker missed 2, Pittsburgh doesn't know how to football which I have a WR who dropped several passes. Started Dak but wished I started Lamar for the few extra points over Dak. Doesn't help that my opponent started 2 RBs in flex, while I only had 2 WRs in flex.

I guess it's too late to start in a random default league. These flex options are a make or bust with scrap players in waivers, if you don't have anyone viable to start.

2 hours ago, Hachiman said:

I barely won. My kicker missed 2, Pittsburgh doesn't know how to football which I have a WR who dropped several passes. Started Dak but wished I started Lamar for the few extra points over Dak. Doesn't help that my opponent started 2 RBs in flex, while I only had 2 WRs in flex.

I guess it's too late to start in a random default league. These flex options are a make or bust with scrap players in waivers, if you don't have anyone viable to start.

Don't get so discouraged. You had me dead to rights heading into Monday night.

Edited by Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung

3 hours ago, scoobdog said:

Who were you bidding on?

bum ass jamal williams who only got got me one point tomight in a high scoring game. and preston williams whos. i think there might have been one more player but i have forgotten. and yes i have them but for some reason i thought i didnt have them. im not taking back what i said tho, i really dont like this bidding system. 

20 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

whos  the asshole that is taking my waiver wire guys? i really hate the bidding system. 

I also hate the bidding system. I mean thank God I ended up not getting the Packers defense, but still, it sucks ass.

Oh, and I have a proposed rule change for next year's league: Make the flex positions a TRUE flex position, as in let us be able to plug in another QB in that slot if we so choose. (Then again, that might be up to Yahoo! Fantasy Sports, not empty.)

3 hours ago, Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung said:

I also hate the bidding system. I mean thank God I ended up not getting the Packers defense, but still, it sucks ass.

Oh, and I have a proposed rule change for next year's league: Make the flex positions a TRUE flex position, as in let us be able to plug in another QB in that slot if we so choose. (Then again, that might be up to Yahoo! Fantasy Sports, not empty.)

i think that might be a yahoo thing. 

but idk how crazy things would get if they let us play 2 qbs.