UnevenEdge

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 41 Discussion

9 minutes ago, Roymustang1990 said:

And there's no way that's the same voice actor as young konohamaru lol

Yeah lol

Wait a minute, Oh shit, I didn't entirely realize that it was actually Max Mittleman voicing him now and yet here I am doing a Saitama pic with that crater lmao

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah lol

Wait a minute, Oh shit, I didn't entirely realize that it was actually Max Mittleman voicing him now and yet here I am doing a Saitama pic with that crater lmao

Yeah I knew colleen villard couldn't do a deep male voice like that for adult Kono 

But yeah nice timing with the saitama gif who  surprise ly voices both adult kono and saitama

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Roymustang1990 said:

Yeah I knew colleen villard couldn't do a deep male voice like that for adult Kono 

But yeah nice timing with the saitama gif who  surprise ly voices both adult kono and saitama

Yeah that's true, it's not too surprising they had to pick someone new. Though I never remembered to look up his new VA even though they were doing a good job the last couple of weeks

• Like 1

I watched the shows I missed while I was at the family get away at the middle-of-nowhere riverside Texas hill country cabin earlier in the week, just now getting around to posting my thoughts on them, which I wrote down after watching each episode.

This guy looks like if Aizen went into the Avatar Last Airbender world.

That is not what I expected the dad to look or be like.

Bastard killed her father!

All this hitting close to home for Boruto LOL.

Haha I knew Konohamaru couldn't be in serious danger against these jokers.  And he missed on purpose too haha.

Well that was quite a badass combo.  That punch was awkward though.  A spinning uppercut or straight punch would have been better.  Great super-strength though.  I don't think "TCHAH!" fits Sarada though, even if her mom does it.

LOL Boruto afraid of Sarada now.

I would've thought that Kiri would tell the villagers that the previous village head was murdered.

Nice, they got a place named after them.

I am surprised that Sarada is letting Boruto get away with telling that version of the story like that.

*checks credits to see who played budget shinobi Aizen*

Boruto is played by a woman?  That can't be!  I thought for certain he was played by a guy!

I didn't realize Shikadai was played by Todd Haberkorn.  I guess Todd will still be on the block for quite a while then.  I wonder if Shikadai will be recast at some point.  Not sure how much of this was dubbed by the time by the time the Todd stuff came out, either.

Also I don't know the name of the rogue ninja so that didn't help me at all.