UnevenEdge
1pooh4u

FOOTBALL 2019: SMACK TALK & SHIT POSTING

5 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Fuckin painful being a Saints fan rn

Try having DB as your Fantasy QB

You know who I'm pretty sure my QB was last year?  Alex Smith, and I'm pretty sure his leg is still "Gumby" status

NVM, this was probably a statement about the Fumble

Edited by molarbear

11 hours ago, Hachiman said:

Bears won with a FG after 1 second on the clock and a timeout to help them. 

When I first saw the highlights I thought "I know what these words mean, but not in this order."

On 9/15/2019 at 8:02 AM, Ginguy said:

This is a spear....

source.gif

No head injury, just some time on the pine....

The fuck are you talking about?  The whole reason spearing is illegal is because it can both cause whiplash to the tacklee and (more importantly) snap the tackler's neck.

23 hours ago, That_One_Guy said:

I know. Fucking bullshit. Every fucking time. 

At this point, it's like a cosmic joke.  Like God says - "Saints are good people, but I'm going to fuck with them anyway just because I can."

• Haha 1

Yeah, fuck the Saints fandom and the organization. You guys lost and made such a stink that the NFL now has to babysit a random touchdown looking for fouls.

Sorry, pooh. Hope y'all do better next week.

Also, what a defensive showcase the Jaguars vs. Texans game was yesterday. Both QB's were under enormous pressure throughout the entire game. It really could've gone either way.

Finally, Odell Beckham, Jr. is still among the best wide receivers in the game today. He netted me 36.10 points and put me over the top against panic in our Fantasy league matchup this week. That's right! I'm 2-0, baby!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung said:

Sorry, pooh. Hope y'all do better next week.

Also, what a defensive showcase the Jaguars vs. Texans game was yesterday. Both QB's were under enormous pressure throughout the entire game. It really could've gone either way.

Finally, Odell Beckham, Jr. is still among the best wide receivers in the game today. He netted me 36.10 points and put me over the top against panic in our Fantasy league matchup this week. That's right! I'm 2-0, baby!

I think he might still be the best receiver in the league, that one handed snag was ridiculous. I don't care too much for numbers, when Beckham is on top of his game he does things I don't see any other receiver doing and makes it look easy.

18 hours ago, scope said:

I think he might still be the best receiver in the league, that one handed snag was ridiculous. I don't care too much for numbers, when Beckham is on top of his game he does things I don't see any other receiver doing and makes it look easy.

Sho' nuff, playa.

But seriously, he's definitely in the Top 5, at least. In fact, I'd put him slightly behind DeAndre Hopkins for 1 and 2, respectively. But of course, I'm biased. I am a Texans fan, after all.

Edited by Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung

Picks are up

Scores are updated.

Note on Scoring, Starpanda forgot to pick the Bills v Giants game.

New Leader as well

Hope everyone is having fun with it.

enjoy your stay at the top master d, these past two weeks have been hard to chose. 

but im coming for that booty!

2019 season is only 2 weeks old but already so many qbs injured or just out. kinda changes the playoffs landscape. tho does it really matter much when the patriots are looking very dominant? fuck the patriots but theres no denying they have the best team right now. hard to see any team beating them in the playoffs. tho the season is long and anything can happen in the nfl. 

23 hours ago, Ginguy said:

Picks are up

S

Note on Scoring, Starpanda forgot to pick the Bills v Giants game.

Really what a dumbass 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

both the jets and the phins are 20+ point underdogs this week lmao! but despite all that at least bell still does good in fantasy! if theres any bright side is the jets get their qb back really healthy. there is no bright side for the phins tho. they are up there with some of the all time worst contending for the top spot. are these games even fun to watch? 

rest of the games should be good i hope. 

I wonder did the pats cut Brown cuz of additional accusations his sponsors were dropping him like hot plates

2 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

I wonder did the pats cut Brown cuz of additional accusations his sponsors were dropping him like hot plates

https://deadspin.com/report-antonio-brown-sent-threatening-texts-to-artist-1838272369

https://deadspin.com/patriots-cut-antonio-brown-after-one-game-1838295719

more likely the threatening texts he sent to the artist did him in. i guess they thought they had another Randy Moss but turns out to be much worse with the baggage surfacing now.