UnevenEdge
Ginguy

Footage of masked vigilantes fighting peaceful citizens

Posted (edited)

I laughed, this is probably the best way deal with antifun types.

Edited by Ginguy
  • D'oh 3

Dumb post is dumb and you should feel bad for calling them "antifun" the only logical explanation for you using that term is because you think being a fascist is fun.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

3 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Dumb post is dumb and you should feel bad for calling them "antifun" the only logical explanation for you using that term is because you think being a fascist is fun.

The guys he gives hand jobs to certainly do.

• Haha 2

First off, Adam West had a terrific sense of humor and would not have been dinking around 'fighting' protestors and just being an ass. 

He also never had saggy diaper package syndrome. Batman doesn't have to stuff. :| 

• Haha 6

7 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

So, a couple of guys who are obviously engaging in some tomfoolery ( I mean 70s Batman & Robin costumes) in D.C. and what we see on video is a pair of Penguin's henchmen in masks following them around and trying to stop our heroes from saving Gotham. (Saving Gotham by adding some much needed levity I might add)

So, yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and say that the groups who are taking a couple of guys in costumes waaaaaaay too seriously are anti-fun.

The only levity I need is whatever comical face Trump will make when he drops dead.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Ginguy said:

bq-5ca53b0b9286c.jpeg

Bucket  would have thrown you a "honk honk."

Shame you guys had that falling out over the degree to which you are comfortable with pedophilia.

Edited by SwimModSponges
  • Like 5