UnevenEdge

dude on craigslist said for a blowjob he will give me Evangelion

Phillies

1 hour ago, GuyBeardmane said:

I have the box that has both Death and Rebirth AND End of Eva, in addition to the series box set.

The glory hole will be around the corner, just drop to your knees on the X in front of the sheet.

wow I wasn't aware there was a set like that...

ok make sure there are no scratches on the disks. 

2 hours ago, Phillies said:

complete series DVD + movie End of Eva. 

Not sure if I should run away from this or not. 

This is how you end up in a dungeon. If that person wanted to sound less full of shit, they should have at least asked for anal. No way is someone giving up a series that valuable for just a blowjob.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SorceressPol said:

This is how you end up in a dungeon. If that person wanted to sound less full of shit, they should have at least asked for anal. No way is someone giving up a series that valuable for just a blowjob.

Don't ruin my hopes and dreams. 

Seriously. 

6 hours ago, SorceressPol said:

Honestly when you put it like that... I'd go to see if he really has an actual dungeon. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, SorceressPol said:

SMH. You and @Phillies gonna end up in a windowless room with your nipples hooked up to a car battery. I seent it on the ID Channel. I SEENT IT!

22 hours ago, SorceressPol said:

SMH. You and @Phillies gonna end up in a windowless room with your nipples hooked up to a car battery. I seent it on the ID Channel. I SEENT IT!

On some bizarre Freudian level that sounds kinda hot! lol

5 hours ago, Phillies said:

neon-genesis-evangelion-vol-1-26end-5-mo

this is what I ended up getting^ the quality of this is terrible! I can't even turn subtitles off... wtf!!!! 

Ain't...nobody...trading...a...legit...copy...of...that...series...for...a...blowjob. NOBODY. Just be glad you got home safe.

14 hours ago, Phillies said:

neon-genesis-evangelion-vol-1-26end-5-mo

this is what I ended up getting^ the quality of this is terrible! I can't even turn subtitles off... wtf!!!! 

That's pretty impressive. Not only do you have the entire series and five movies, but you also got the full Shinji experience of giving a dude a beej.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Fear of a Blank Planet said:

I...don't understand why this is a thread.

CAUSE EVANGELION COMPLETE COLLECTION COST BETWEEN 300-600$$$$$ AND THE END OF EVA MOVIE COST 50$ ON AMAZON

SO GUESS WHAT?? I DON'T HAVE THAT KIND OF MONEY SO

EITHER ME OR WAIFU IS GONNA EAT A COCK

1 hour ago, Fear of a Blank Planet said:

I mean I could see for an original copy in pristine condition. But a bootleg? Nah.

Dude said it was an un-opened mint platinum collection metallic box! with Rei Ayanami's signature!  and End of Eva movie also mint.