UnevenEdge

Happy Birthday Bill Watterson

Kudasai

Fuck Bill Watterson, man. Calvin and Hobbes was an integral part of my childhood. I had all the books. I loved it. I still love it. I always will love it. And there will never be a proper Calvin and Hobbes movie, because Bill Watterson is a fucking hippie and refuses to allow anyone to profit on his creation, INCLUDING himself.

So as long as he's alive, there will never be a movie. Therefore, ergo, as long as he's alive, he can go fuck himself.

• D'oh 3

4 hours ago, Skiles said:

Fuck Bill Watterson, man. Calvin and Hobbes was an integral part of my childhood. I had all the books. I loved it. I still love it. I always will love it. And there will never be a proper Calvin and Hobbes movie, because Bill Watterson is a fucking hippie and refuses to allow anyone to profit on his creation, INCLUDING himself.

So as long as he's alive, there will never be a movie. Therefore, ergo, as long as he's alive, he can go fuck himself.

Once or twice a year he guest draws either Calvin or Hobbs into Bloom County.  I don't know if he still guests on Pearls Before Swine.

https://www.dailycartoonist.com/index.php/2019/04/02/the-annual-return-of-calvin-and-hobbes/

Edited by tsar4
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...