UnevenEdge

Nipple play preferences

Mix

6 minutes ago, Mix said:

You've built this person up a lot.....it makes any kind of casual interaction difficult

Ok, fair point. However, I have done nothing but lust after her. No love, no imagining relationships, no thinking she's the perfect woman, none of that. I did that with someone I had a crush on in high school and learned the hard way.

Anyway, normal interaction with me is impossible in the first place, regardless of how I feel about someone. :| Buddy said in my thread I'm charismatic, I may come off that way here because I am far more comfortable on the Internet. IRL I'm awkward with pretty much everyone, at least until I spend a fair amount of time hanging with them.

That one time I did talk to her I think I faked being non-chalante ok (except for when I dropped my granola bar on the ground when trying to open it.... yes that was purely because I was nervous :/).

I do feel I am getting obsessive though, I will give you that. Which is why I want to stop admiring her from afar as soon as I can.

7 minutes ago, Still Me said:

It’s called a joke man....lighten up

You didn't see what I posted before I edited it.....I felt bad and deleted it. 

I mean I can post it now, but it loses the original sting if I do.

It's not what you think it was.

14 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Ok, fair point. However, I have done nothing but lust after her. No love, no imagining relationships, no thinking she's the perfect woman, none of that. I did that with someone I had a crush on in high school and learned the hard way.

Anyway, normal interaction with me is impossible in the first place, regardless of how I feel about someone. :| Buddy said in my thread I'm charismatic, I may come off that way here because I am far more comfortable on the Internet. IRL I'm awkward with pretty much everyone, at least until I spend a fair amount of time hanging with them.

That one time I did talk to her I think I faked being non-chalante ok (except for when I dropped my granola bar on the ground when trying to open it.... yes that was purely because I was nervous :/).

I do feel I am getting obsessive though, I will give you that. Which is why I want to stop admiring her from afar as soon as I can.

self sabotage....it's the only way.....the Mix way

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Still Me said:

whatever man

OK, let's just ruin it...I should have just left it there.

You called me a slut

I said you were right

You then said "Mother fucker" I'm always right

and I said "I can be, is your mom hot"

It was stupid and I didn't want the embarrassment......It felt Viperish

Edited by cyberbully

7 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

OK, let's just ruin it...I should have just left it there.

You called me a slut

I said you were right

You then said "Mother fucker" I'm always right

and I said "I can be, is your mom hot"

It was stupid and I didn't want the embarrassment......It felt Viperish

wouldn’t have hurt....I don’t talk to that bitch and she is a slut....

go to town viper 

Just now, Still Me said:

wouldn’t have hurt....I don’t talk to that bitch and she is a slut....

go to town viper 

Sigh, this is why I didn't post it....But whatevs....I'm lamenting this negro tan I'm getting right now so I'll just drink another cup and forget this too.

1 minute ago, cyberbully said:

Sigh, this is why I didn't post it....But whatevs....I'm lamenting this negro tan I'm getting right now so I'll just drink another cup and forget this too.

I don't know if in your experience all white people are this stupid / ignorant, but I didn't think black people's skin color was really affected by the sun. :ph34r:

5 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I don't know if in your experience all white people are this stupid / ignorant, but I didn't think black people's skin color was really affected by the sun. :ph34r:

We can get darker, but no...We don't burn and peel like you do....It's why I quantified it as the negro tan.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, cyberbully said:

that's the thing that is strictly for the guy, right up there with motorboating and titty fucking.

Naw, both are for girls too.  I like both a good squeeze and a nibble/tonguetwist.  And as for the TF...it's a less hand-cramping way to go about it, imo...plus I kinda find it hysterical...I find penises hysterical but I'm good at my resolve I won't laugh in your face, lol. 

19 hours ago, cyberbully said:

I've found that the same tricks rarely work on different women.  

This is absolutely true though.  With the boob squeeze I specifically like it with the pressure on the outside going inward...how the hell would any guy know that unless I showed/told them XD