UnevenEdge

Wizards Unite

blueraven1999

• 2 weeks later...

does it matter what house you choose?  I eliminated Slytherin as a choice and wanted to choose Gryffindor BUT I feel like everyone will choose that. Based off values it’s a toss up between Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw

Don’t have no idea what I should make my wand out of 😬😑😆

39 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

does it matter what house you choose?  I eliminated Slytherin as a choice and wanted to choose Gryffindor BUT I feel like everyone will choose that. Based off values it’s a toss up between Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw

I have no idea.  I just chose the house I wanted Hufflepuff.

2191 2034 9783

my code although I am not yet committed to this game. Not cuz I don’t think it’s fun and awesome looking but rather cuz I worry about being addicted to two games at once 😆

haven’t even picked a house leaning heavy towards ravenclaw 

On 7/13/2019 at 8:22 AM, 1pooh4u said:

No, it doesn’t matter which house you choose. It’s basically like Pokémon GO in that aspect. It won’t matter until raids happen. 

• Like 1

Sent a invite to lupin and Pooh.  I'm a level 13 Magizoologist.  Almost level 14.

On 7/13/2019 at 5:56 PM, SorceressPol said:

So far it's decent even though I don't like being judged about my shaky fingers 😛.

I'm terrible at it too.  I only reach great in tracing sometimes.  Usually good is the best I do.

5 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

I finally got a master trace and the confoundable departed after using all my energy

the loudest "mother fucker" I ever did scream😆

That's too bad.  The best I ever did was get halfway through a great.  I don't think I'll ever get a master trace.

I have noticed it's easier to cast spells the more lessons I've mastered as a Magizoologist and the higher a level I reached.

Plus using the potions.  I make some everyday.  I ranked up to level 14 this morning.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, blueraven1999 said:

That's too bad.  The best I ever did was get halfway through a great.  I don't think I'll ever get a master trace.

I have noticed it's easier to cast spells the more lessons I've mastered as a Magizoologist and the higher a level I reached.

Plus using the potions.  I make some everyday.  I ranked up to level 14 this morning.

I think I'm level 10 or 11, but I need to toss ingredients, my vault is full and I refuse to spend money on this game rn

I wanna make potions but it seems I have all the wrong ingredients😅

I also picked Magizoologist, my bf wanted to pick the same, but I picked it first and I think it's better if he picks a different profession cuz each one can help with different things

Edited by 1pooh4u

15 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

I think I'm level 10 or 11, but I need to toss ingredients, my vault is full and I refuse to spend money on this game rn

I wanna make potions but it seems I have all the wrong ingredients😅

I also picked Magizoologist, my bf wanted to pick the same, but I picked it first and I think it's better if he picks a different profession cuz each one can help with different things

You know you can earn game money by doing the daily challenges.  I was doing them everyday for quite awhile so when

I was sick last week, I was spending some of the game money to make the potions for the ingredients I didn't have. 

If you ever travel a lot like I do, it's easy to find the right ingredients.  I'm lucky enough that the library near me has Re'em blood and the pink potion

ingredient I need for potions.  Plus I've been able to find snow drops in several places.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, blueraven1999 said:

You know you can earn game money by doing the daily challenges.  I was doing them everyday for quite awhile so when

I was sick last week, I was spending some of the game money to make the potions for the ingredients I didn't have. 

If you ever travel a lot like I do, it's easy to find the right ingredients.  I'm lucky enough that the library near me has Re'em blood and the pink potion

ingredient I need for potions.  Plus I've been able to find snow drops in several places.

Problem is I can never remember what I need 😅

but I will pay attention more to the daily tasks and complete the ones that offer ingredients

Just yesterday I finally went into a fortress and was like, "uuuhhh, wtf am I doing?"😅

3 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Problem is I can never remember what I need 😅

but I will pay attention more to the daily tasks and complete the ones that offer ingredients

Just yesterday I finally went into a fortress and was like, "uuuhhh, wtf am I doing?"😅

I was like that too when I first went into a fortress, but I figured it out. You use a rune stone to start it, then you tap on the enemy to begin the battle.

Then it's like when you fight a dark type.  You have to align with the three stars on the enemy to begin.

Next you have to find the circle on the enemy and stay there long enough so you can attack/trace once the circle is filled up.

Also you can get ingredients by walking your portkeys.  I've found a lot of ingredients that way. 

• Like 1

I ranked up again last night to level 15.  There's a new potion I can make which I might make later today.

During that entire event, the only things I ever caught were Hedwig, a few of the stupid unicorn that were hard to get, a younger version of Harry Potter who played Quidditch I think,

and maybe one more.  Just got the same stuff over and over again.

On 7/19/2019 at 6:25 PM, 1pooh4u said:

I gotta walk my portkey. I like the wand battle encounters. First one I was lol wut but I figured it out. This game is a lot of fun and I know I’m gonna cave and spend money cuz I can’t even pick up ingredients 😬

I think your main problem is that you don't walk around enough.  I mean you can play the game when you're out on errands and find things.

You can get granian hairs by doing the daily challenges and it's very easy to get ingredients by using the portkeys.  Also just making sure you know

about the recipes tab in the potions section.  I've been ranking up quickly lately since I've been using the Baruffio's brain elixir.  It helps a lot.

Edit:  I'm surprised you don't find any ingredients at home.  I'm sitting next to my computer not moving and I just saw a Dragon liver.  I haven't used it for

anything yet and I have several of them. 

Edited by blueraven1999