UnevenEdge
Sign in to follow this  
Poof

What a Grumpy Trumpy

I like the part where he isn't going to hand over his fantastic financial statement but he hopes the senate gets it. Like does he think it is Russia's job to hack the computers of one department of the government and share information with another?

• Like 3

Unironically the best part of Trump's presidency is the way he publicly humiliates all the other servile right-wing ghouls.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, stilgar said:

I like the part where he isn't going to hand over his fantastic financial statement but he hopes the senate gets it. Like does he think it is Russia's job to hack the computers of one department of the government and share information with another?

He just talks

• Like 2

5 hours ago, enad said:

Unironically the best part of Trump's presidency is the way he publicly humiliates all the other servile right-wing ghouls.

He had him on the ropes. It was close

• Like 2

Needs a second take with all cameras on him at all times or else he might lose his wooden choo-choo of thought. 

• Like 3

I'd love to hold my hand betwixt my butt cheeks for a solid five minutes after taking a monster dump without wiping and shake his hand and then start coughing all over him.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1