UnevenEdge

Well that's hilarious. No one even bothered to make a thread...UNTIL NOW!

EPISODE 115: Goku vs. Kefla --

Spoiler

SUPER BLUE GETS DEFEATED!?

Last time you remember, Caulifla and Kale of Universe 6 were no match for Goku, but they used the Potara Earrings to fuse into the mighty female Saiyan menace Kefla, and now the Universe 7 Saiyan may really be out of his league!

11 PM TONIGHT (6/15), TAKING THE 2ND SPOT IN TOONAMI'S LINEUP!!

Also...hey, I wonder if the 8:30 PM airing of Dragon Ball Super will still have the Toonami-style Epilepsy warning??

Edited by OwlChemist81
  • Confused 1

I didn't make any threads because I had to get up early-ish, today.  Around 8, since it takes 90 minutes to 2 hours to get to San Antonio from central Texas area, where my garden railroad club is at. 

For the most part I had a good time, except I got my bell rung, literally!  I ran into this locomotive bell they had hanging off the station platform, which I never even noticed before! x_x My head hurts but I think I'm ok.  Why does no one think of the tall people when they hang things?

And I might have to leave later to get cat food, unless I do that tomorrow.  Hopefully while something crappy is on.

Just now, elfie said:

I wasn't following Super when it first aired but knew it was a tournament arc, so I always wondered why only like 2 characters became popular online despite it clearly introducing hundreds of them

Tons of fodder and jobber characters.

the Seizure warning at the start of the episode IMO confirms my theory that the framerate issue was on purpose as an "anti-Seizure" measure by Toei

I say this because they've been doing this in other shows licensed to the US, i.e. sending cuts with half the frames missing or with a Dark filter over brightly lit scenes in the interest of preventing epilepsy....it's most noticable in Pretty cute/Glitter force on netflix

2 minutes ago, mochi said:

the Seizure warning at the start of the episode IMO confirms my theory that the framerate issue was on purpose as an "anti-Seizure" measure by Toei

I say this because they've been doing this in other shows licensed to the US, i.e. sending cuts with half the frames missing or with a Dark filter over brightly lit scenes in the interest of preventing epilepsy....it's most noticable in Pretty cute/Glitter force on netflix

Not just a theory. It was confirmed.

We had like an entire thread about this.

Edited by elfie

5 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

and if all the saiyans teamed up on Jiren , i feel like he could go down

that would make too much sense

also....Stacked Fusions would help...but for some reason Stacked fusions aren't a thing in this series

• Haha 1