UnevenEdge

My Hero Academia Episode #54 (316) Discussion

1 minute ago, elfie said:

by that logic, so is Johnny Yong Bosch.

touche'

I'm just sick of every role Bryce does sounding IDENTICAL to Kirito, AND all sounding deliriously perky at all times, it's like he can't express any emotion other than

Image result for meliodas smile

That guy can stiffen anything he touches, but it doesn't work on living beings, haha.

Thick Hiyori's turtle quirk isn't sexy at all.

That guy looks like 17.

Bryce's character that looks like Deku's big bro can vibrate things, eh?

Just now, mochi said:

touche'

I'm just sick of every role Bryce does sounding IDENTICAL to Kirito, AND all sounding deliriously perky at all times, it's like he can't express any emotion other than

FYI I almost said Vic, but ...... it's Vic. -___-

2 minutes ago, mochi said:

touche'

It's not required for voice actors to change up their voice.  Not everyone is Frank Welker.  Bryce is cast as characters that suit his voice.  He doesn't act the same with everybody either.  This MHA guy has more of a trollish personality. 

Just now, ben0119 said:

It's not required for voice actors to change up their voice.  Not everyone is Frank Welker.  Bryce is cast as characters that suit his voice.  He doesn't act the same with everybody either.  This MHA guy has more of a trollish personality. 

In fact, directors have gone on record saying it's not most important to know HOW TO ACT, than be able to do voices.

• Like 1