UnevenEdge

I found a bra that isn’t mine

garbagepailcat

I got a bra in my closet that no one has claimed yet....I would just throw it away but I know it belongs to one of these 4 broads and I just want someone to admit they left it. 

I know I'm being gaslit.....And only 2 can fit it.

Edited by cyberbully

It’s his ex girlfriend’s. It had fallen behind the drawer which he “could have sworn he cleaned out half a decade ago.” 

To the chagrin of everyone involved, some of my T-shirts had also fallen behind the drawer. 

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

;fucking eyerolls into outer space;

Edited by garbagepailcat
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

I got a bra in my closet that no one has claimed yet....I would just throw it away but I know it belongs to one of these 4 broads and I just want someone to admit they left it. 

I know I'm being gaslit.....And only 2 can fit it.

Just hang it from a flagpole. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, 🍬Candy🍬 said:

no she said the bra was stuck behind the dresser for over a decade

Just a hunch, but I think its safe to assume that dresser came with her husband and was not just sitting in the house when they bought it....

And it was half a decade.

Edited by scoobdog
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Just a hunch, but I think its safe to assume that dresser came with her husband and was not just sitting in the house when they bought it....

And it was half a decade.

What fuggs is saying, is that why when they were packing up their stuff in their hold home, when they moved the dresser and found his ex's bra, did they end up taking it with them to the new house?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

What fuggs is saying, is that why when they were packing up their stuff in their hold home, when they moved the dresser and found his ex's bra, did they end up taking it with them to the new house?

That's not what she actually said even if it's what she meant.

39 minutes ago, GuyBeardmane said:

The bra could have been stuck in the drawer and only recently came loose.  Depending on the type of drawers and how full they're stuffed, clothes can get stuck between the drawer and back or the leads and just hang out there.

oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok

well pail u cant get mad over that :/

12 minutes ago, garbagepailcat said:

He has moved this dresser twice since they broke up. He really should have checked his shit better before bringing it into our shared space. 

do the drawers come out?

46 minutes ago, garbagepailcat said:

He has moved this dresser twice since they broke up. He really should have checked his shit better before bringing it into our shared space. 

I didn't expect the alibi to unravel before page 2 of this thread.  Season 8 conditioned me to tolerate frustrated pacing.

• Like 1