UnevenEdge
Hate_Facts

Indefinite ban for homophobia for exposing seedy underbelly of LGBT community

1 hour ago, Fear of a Blank Planet said:

Nabs is like a little legless puppy with rabies. He's harmless as long as you don't show any fear.

How dare you speak of the dead like that.

17 hours ago, Hate_Facts said:

I'm done.

I'm not going to keep interacting with you people. 

People who routinely slander others with false labels. 

Apparently I'm not only a homphobic Nazi, but now I'm also a pedophile for exposing child abuse at the hands of the LGBT community. 

Desmond isn't a "plant", by the way. 

There's videos of him hanging out with the Club Kid guy that chopped up his boyfriend and only ended up serving 13 years for some reason.

Abused children hanging out with convicted murderers, sitting on a couch with background art depicting roofies and glorifying date rape drugs. 

But he's not being taken advantage of or anything.

Like I said, though, I'm done. 

I'm done with all of you.

This community has gone to pot, and I'm not going walk on eggshells through any conversation remotely involving modern day politics. 

I'm not going to debate people who are incapable of conceding to anything.

I'm not going to passively embrace application of every slanderous and false label under the sun. 

I'm not going police and temper my own thoughts and ideas under duress that if I don't play ball I will face consequence for speaking my mind. 

And, lastly, I'm not going to associate with a group of people that advocate for my permanent removal and blacklist status. 

Once you drive any and all dissenters away, you will inevitably turn on yourself; continue whittling down your user base until there remains nothing but a gaggle of sycophants engaging in parrot confirmation bias. Good luck attracting outsiders with exclusionary tactics like that. 

Have a nice life everyone.

See you next Tuesday!

• Haha 4

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, scoobdog said:

Speaking ill of the dead is what I do. What are ya gonna do about it? Stand there and wag your finger at me while giving me a lecture about how we shouldn't do that?

Thanks, Dad. I really appreciate it.

Edited by Fear of a Blank Planet

9 hours ago, scoobdog said:

Rains still got him locked in the basement

46 minutes ago, Fear of a Blank Planet said:

Are we sure it's Rainman who's got him and not the guy below?

rs-206564-MCDSIOF_EC049_H.jpg

Ted Levine and nabs are feuding?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fear of a Blank Planet said:

Maybe? I don't know.

Why don't you know?

3 hours ago, Fear of a Blank Planet said:

Because I'm not all-knowing and shit.

Obviously

• Haha 1

On 6/13/2019 at 9:04 AM, Hate_Facts said:

I'm done.

I'm not going to keep interacting with you people. 

People who routinely slander others with false labels. 

Apparently I'm not only a homphobic Nazi, but now I'm also a pedophile for exposing child abuse at the hands of the LGBT community. 

Desmond isn't a "plant", by the way. 

There's videos of him hanging out with the Club Kid guy that chopped up his boyfriend and only ended up serving 13 years for some reason.

Abused children hanging out with convicted murderers, sitting on a couch with background art depicting roofies and glorifying date rape drugs. 

But he's not being taken advantage of or anything.

Like I said, though, I'm done. 

I'm done with all of you.

This community has gone to pot, and I'm not going walk on eggshells through any conversation remotely involving modern day politics. 

I'm not going to debate people who are incapable of conceding to anything.

I'm not going to passively embrace application of every slanderous and false label under the sun. 

I'm not going police and temper my own thoughts and ideas under duress that if I don't play ball I will face consequence for speaking my mind. 

And, lastly, I'm not going to associate with a group of people that advocate for my permanent removal and blacklist status. 

Once you drive any and all dissenters away, you will inevitably turn on yourself; continue whittling down your user base until there remains nothing but a gaggle of sycophants engaging in parrot confirmation bias. Good luck attracting outsiders with exclusionary tactics like that. 

Have a nice life everyone.

Welcome back dumbass

• Like 5

On 6/13/2019 at 11:21 PM, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I don't know if I would say probably.... The recent posts under his account more resembled Rainman's personality than his own, imo. :/ But maybe he's just a good actor, who knows?

And they all have rain references. Very creepy!

Is that the look bucket has on his face when he watches videos of children twerking? 

• Like 3