UnevenEdge
Hate_Facts

Indefinite ban for homophobia for exposing seedy underbelly of LGBT community

I'm just exposing what a lot of these degenerates are in to, provided video evidence of members of the LGBT community encouraging and giving positive reinforcement and getting off on the display of a prepubescent boy stripping on stage for tips from audience members who are a little more than moderately enthused by the goings on and events taking place in front of them.

But, sure.

I'm the bad guy. 

You need to unfuck your head. 

And I'll gladly admit to being a homophobe, considering the type of depravity and corruption of minors they engage and revel in. 

And things like Desmond is Amazing is just the tip of this iceberg of total degeneracy. 

And if they feel comfortable enough flaunting this level of degenerate behavior in public, just imagine the depths of depravity they're openly involved and engaged in out of the view of public scrutiny. 

Sad.

Just sad.

You people are on the wrong side of history. 

• D'oh 3

You people are brain damaged, mentally stunted, brainwashed cult members that care more about virtue signalling and echo chamber confirmation bias backpats.

Criticize legitimately evil aspects of the LGBT community and get banned for daring to slander the modern royalty.

Fucking pathetic; spineless cowardice. 

• D'oh 4

@Admin_Raptorpatwelp, you might as well make bucket a ban on site since you is proud to be a homophobe and has admitted to being a white supremacist.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Hate_Facts said:

You people are brain damaged, mentally stunted, brainwashed cult members that care more about virtue signalling and echo chamber confirmation bias backpats.

Criticize legitimately evil aspects of the LGBT community and get banned for daring to slander the modern royalty.

Fucking pathetic; spineless cowardice. 

Lol.

• Like 2

I'm not joking when I say you all need Jesus. 

Through God all things are possible; even the redemption of the most fallen, twisted and corrupted children of the creator.

God loves you, God loves you more than you can conceive.

• D'oh 4

Whatever.

I'm dipping out for now.

I'm not going to be browbeaten, chastised and punished for doing absolutely nothing. 

• D'oh 3

Never said I was a white supremacist. 

You people just slap labels on me and present your opinion as indisputable truth. 

Mental illness, inferiority complexes, inability to admit to being wrong. 

Dysfunctional thoughts from dysfunctional minds.

• Like 1
  • D'oh 3

But like, don't the Catholic priests diddle more kids than like, anybody else? 

• Thanks 3

Just now, midnight said:

And I actually spoke out against that recently as well. 

Doesn't matter, though. 

• D'oh 3

16 minutes ago, Hate_Facts said:

Through God all things are possible; even the redemption of the most fallen, twisted and corrupted children of the creator.

None of us need Jesus.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Hate_Facts said:

Never said I was a white supremacist. 

You people just slap labels on me and present your opinion as indisputable truth. 

Mental illness, inferiority complexes, inability to admit to being wrong. 

Dysfunctional thoughts from dysfunctional minds.

Yeah, you sure did admit to being a white supremacist bucket. It's funny because you are too dumb to realize it.

• Like 3

Just now, Hate_Facts said:

And I actually spoke out against that recently as well. 

Doesn't matter, though. 

Nothing really matters. I learned in my old age, to just say fuck it sometimes. 

The world has become complacent. I ask myself from time to time, is it worth it?

My answer is always no. If people want to dance around the streets half naked, fuck it. Does it really matter?

You didn't attend any of the pride rallies. You have studied it through text and video online. Same as I have. It's not my cup of tea, and if anything isn't my cup of tea, I simply backup and refresh. You aren't forced to dwell on things. Unplug. Rewind. Get the intrusive thoughts out of your head. You cannot change the world or anyone. Is any of this worth it? Nah man. Water on a duck's back. Let it roll off, or you will go into a bigger slump. One you won't be able to pull yourself out of, and one not many will be willing to help you out of. Trust me. Been there. Done that. With every aspect of life. 

The fact gay people exist will make bucket mad because he is a homophobic piece of shit white supremacist. Nothing you say to him will change that.

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, Hate_Facts said:

God is fake 

God is dead

You're just crazy and need to be in a white room with pillow walls

10 minutes ago, stilgar said:

The fact gay people exist will make bucket mad because he is a homophobic piece of shit white supremacist. Nothing you say to him will change that.

I thought my phobias were stupid. I fear bridges, eggs and movie theaters. 

This has mine beat.

1 minute ago, helpme said:

God is fake 

God is dead

You're just crazy and need to be in a white room with pillow walls

Let's pray...

23 minutes ago, midnight said:

Its boys just like Michael Jackson Neverland 

Just now, helpme said:

Its boys just like Michael Jackson Neverland 

But no one shuns a white woman when she does it. 

Uhoh.

You got me at "wrong side of history" Bucket.  That really tickled my dick.

Anyway, your loyal acolytes will continue to pray in YOUR NAME.   Meanwhile, you should probably focus on that construction job:  your boss isn't working you hard enough if you got the energy to be a bigot on the UEMB in your free time.

• Haha 4

Just now, midnight said:

I thought my phobias were stupid. I fear bridges, eggs and movie theaters. 

This has mine beat.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4mIEc1Rb4sj_zm3YGGpw

• Haha 6

Just now, midnight said:

But no one shuns a white woman when she does it. 

Uhoh.

....is this a fuggz joke?

• Haha 1

Just now, helpme said:

....is this a fuggz joke?

Nah. I just called Michael Jackson like I saw him. A white woman. 

3 minutes ago, midnight said:

Nah. I just called Michael Jackson like I saw him. A white woman. 

tnmK9iIu3-Ekd_Kz409yQShX-GIaHpAPhvZPM4BH

• Haha 3

So how long until bucket comes back under a new name? 

Aw, this is sad. When I perma-smacked bucket, I got a shout-out thread about how horrible and mentally unstable I personally was with that single action. Pat took this one and all we have is a generic thread of bucket-burps. Poor Pat. 

I'm guessing you'll lose this account at some point tomorrow because you don't seem to want to learn and would rather flail around blaming everyone for your behavior. 

Everyone turn to the page in their hymnals titled 'The Pimp's Prayer' and prepare for the potential recitation in the morrow. :| 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

Pat took this one and all we have is a generic thread of bucket-burps. Poor Pat. 

get the expensive liquor out 

Generalizing a group based on a video which is probably a plant from your ilk 

believing in race realism

believing degeneracy is a real thing 

yep, it’s a fascist alright 

• Thanks 3

Posted (edited)

He's not wrong. The people on this forum do not allow for honest discussion of the issues of the day. They just browbeat you senseless until you either keep your mouth shut and don't rock the boat or give up and leave. And from what I can tell, more and more people are leaving. To me, it seems like your collective hive mind opinion is killing something that was meant to be a place to congregate electronically and, well, have fun. Who can have fun posting when their own worldview is ostracized because it's not acceptable by the majority of members? It's a virtual echo chamber.

To be frank, I don't agree with Bucket politically. In fact, I don't like the guy. He's a perpetual shit stirrer. That being said, you need to quit belittling people just because they don't agree with your worldview. That includes taking part in a real debate. You know, that thing called civil discourse? It would be a lot more productive.

#inb4omgyeraracist

Edited by Fear of a Blank Planet
  • Thanks 2

If someone is going to defend nazi's, white supremacists, the alt-right, or others of that ilk they can go fuck themselves. It is that simple, And if said person is going to be a racist, homophobic, anti-semite their opinions don't fucking matter.

Also, bucket is not here to have a debate, if you think he is you are an idiot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, stilgar said:

If someone is going to defend nazi's, white supremacists, the alt-right, or others of that ilk they can go fuck themselves. It is that simple, And if said person is going to be a racist, homophobic, anti-semite their opinions don't fucking matter.

Also, bucket is not here to have a debate, if you think he is you are an idiot.

Apparently, you missed the part where I said Bucket was a perpetual shit stirrer. Not only that, but i was referring to those who disagree with you and still actually want an honest debate, not Bucket.

But you're going to look past that and say it doesn't matter because politics is totz serious, yo. (yo...yo...yo...) (Echo chamber.)

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Fear of a Blank Planet said:

He's not wrong. The people on this forum do not allow for honest discussion of the issues of the day. They just browbeat you senseless until you either keep your mouth shut and don't rock the boat or give up and leave. And from what I can tell, more and more people are leaving. To me, it seems like your collective hive mind opinion is killing something that was meant to be a place to congregate electronically and, well, have fun. Who can have fun posting when their own worldview is ostracized because it's not acceptable by the majority of members? It's a virtual echo chamber.

To be frank, I don't agree with Bucket politically. In fact, I don't like the guy. He's a perpetual shit stirrer. That being said, you need to quit belittling people just because they don't agree with your worldview. That includes taking part in a real debate. You know, that thing called civil discourse? It would be a lot more productive.

#inb4omgyeraracist

Civil discourse and debate only work on people who are acting in good faith.

Bucket is not one of these people.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Fear of a Blank Planet said:

#inb4omgyeraracist

Luuv died.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Fear of a Blank Planet said:

Okay. So? His spirit should live on in this forum, not slowly strangled to death by a collective of humanoid parrots who squawk the same thing just so they can be accepted by their peers.

The fact that you took that in a derisive manner kinda makes me understand why you're so pissed.

I would explain further that I was agreeing with you and with the passing of Luuv, the remaining staff has gone out of the way to bring back ASMB runes, but instead you seem dead set on gargling buckets hog behind that veil of "I don't like him" and it's whatever with me.  Normally I like to try and keep up who the alts are, but that unnecessarily large REM jpeg just always makes me not care.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, cyberbully said:

The fact that you took that in a derisive manner kinda makes me understand why you're so pissed.

I would explain further that I was agreeing with you and with the passing of Luuv, the remaining staff has gone out of the way to bring back ASMB runes, but instead you seem dead set on gargling buckets hog behind that veil of "I don't like him" and it's whatever with me.  Normally I like to try and keep up who the alts are, but that unnecessarily large REM jpeg just always makes me not care.

To be honest, I thought you were insulting Luuv so that's why responded the way I did. My apologies.

14 minutes ago, Fear of a Blank Planet said:

He's not wrong. Pretty sure he's wrong.  The people on this forum do not allow for honest discussion of the issues of the day. I would absolutely love to discuss the issues of the day with you. Except probably not right now, I'm going to bed soon. They just browbeat you senseless until you either keep your mouth shut and don't rock the boat or give up and leave. Now when you say "browbeat..." can you give an example? I want to make sure I fully understand your argument.  And from what I can tell, more and more people are leaving. Eh, I kinda feel like the user base is kinda stable. We've actually gained 2 new users in the last year, which is more than can be said of a lot of years prior. To me, it seems like your collective hive mind opinion When you say "hive mind collective opinion," what exactly do you mean? Again, just trying to get an accurate read here. is killing something that was meant to be a place to congregate electronically and, well, have fun. I'm having fun, are you not having fun? Who can have fun posting when their own worldview is ostracized because it's not acceptable by the majority of members? I'm not going to apologize for ostracizing white supremacists; white supremacy is not an acceptable worldview. If white supremacists get upset when they debate because the facts don't care about they're feelings... well that's on them. It's a virtual echo chamber. I will agree on that. I really want to have debates here in the folder that was specifically designed for that sort of thing. I'm always open to talk if anyone is willing to start up a dialogue; case in point, there was a debate recently about the russia investigation in... well I don't remember what thread it was in, but it doesn't matter. That was some great textual intercourse.

To be frank, I don't agree with Bucket politically. Considering the fact that he is a white supremacist, I should hope not. In fact, I don't like the guy. He's a perpetual shit stirrer. That being said, you need to quit belittling people just because they don't agree with your worldview. Unless that worldview is white supremacy, in which case... That includes taking part in a real debate Hell yes I'll debate that. I got facts aplenty just ready and raring to support my arguments. Let's do this! (except not right now because I'm going to bed). You know, that thing called civil discourse? It would be a lot more productive. I'm down 100%. Tell you what- you make a thread expressing a view you don't think agrees with, and have people debate you over it. You could even have mods on standby in case anything goes sour. It's like a cage match. Oh man I want to bet on it.

#inb4omgyeraracist I haven't seen you post anything racist, you know, other than defending a known racist's racism. I'll chalk that up to trying to be "fair and balanced" on the issue of whether or not some people aren't really people.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I've been curious why you've been so very on one as of late but then I remembered that Father's Day is this Sunday.

• Haha 4

26 minutes ago, Fear of a Blank Planet said:

#inb4omgyeraracist

Honest discussions are of no value without insight.  Bucket has no insight to the things he says, and, accordingly is "brow beat" and "belittled" for espousing opinions without providing a justification.  I'm not sure when people thought civil discourse was itself a worthwhile endeavor, but, at some point, it became a bludgeon for those who wanted to express unreasonable opinions without having to justify them.

To be frank, you rational is idiotic.  If this place were truly a marketplace for intellectual thought, it would have more honest introspection.  People who want civil discourse are willing to honestly explore their own values and provide personal justification for that value.  No one has to agree with that justification, but a discussion can come about from there that is civil.  Bucket's justification for everything is that Alex Jones told him, not his personal experience.

Anyone who tries to use politicians, conspiracy theorists, and debunked scientists to inform his or her opinion deserves to be berated into silence beacause he or she is offering nothing of value to a discussion.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

SwimModSponges, I am not defending his racism; merely his First Amendment rights to express his racism and homophobia.

scoobdog, I have lurked this board for quite some time to figure out that Bucket likes to stir the pot. You're preaching to the choir on this one. (And don't call me Frank. My name is *bleep*!)

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, Fear of a Blank Planet said:

SwimModSponges, I am not defending his racism; merely his First Amendment rights to express his racism and homophobia.

scoobdog, I have lurked this board for quite some time to figure out that Bucket likes to stir the pot. You're preaching to the choir on this one. (And don't call me Frank. My name is *bleep*!)

And I have the right to express my viewpoint on his opinion. The majority not agreeing with him and expressing such does not signify a hive mind, or that he’s a free thinker just because he’s unpopular. This nonsense mentality from Facebook pages that name themselves shit like “free your mind: DMT healing crystal adventure” is fucking cancer.

Edited by KreiaDidNothingWrong
  • Like 2

Buckets racism and homophobia are against this forums tos. He spouts that shit, he gets the ban. The first amendment has nothing to do with it. And we all know bucket is a shit stirrer, that is why everyone trolls him and does not try to have a debate with him. Why the fuck would anyone want to debate someone like that?

Also, you defending buckets freeze peach tells me all I need to know about you.

• Like 3