UnevenEdge
Bucket

$20 says there will be violence and/or protesting at the Straight Pride Parade

8 minutes ago, stilgar said:

Poof, you really hurt buckets feelings with that post.

I bet he's wearing those right now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Bucket said:

More evidence that the Left does not understand how to meme.

42c548eecaa30afc3da3447c4b9aa443.jpg

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, Ginguy said:

It is rather brilliant, in that those who yelled "homophobe" have rather a large amount of egg on their face. It has been obvious to any rational observer from the outset that this event isn't meant to be taken terribly seriously. "Super happy fun America" isn't exactly a "srs bznss" name, but rather one much more suited to a kind of tongue-in-cheek jab at the "politically correct".

Yeah, using self loathing cuck boy as a token isn’t a sign that they aren’t homophobic. He’s their plaything. It would actually be kind of sad if I had the ability to empathize with those who actively work so hard against their own existence.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ginguy said:

That is a good question. I have several friends who are members of the LGBTQ+ community, we get along quite well even though we don't agree on everything. It is rather amazing what can happen when you sit down and talk to people instead of threaten them with violence.

I kind of thought that was the whole point of inclusivity....

Oh man, he actually played the card. Self-awareness, thy name is Jingo. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, KreiaDidNothingWrong said:

Yeah, using self loathing cuck boy as a token isn’t a sign that they aren’t homophobic. He’s their plaything. It would actually be kind of sad if I had the ability to empathize with those who actively work so hard against their own existence.

He and Candace Owens ride the same grift; reassuring their regressive audience that they are correct about hating people like them from an "insider's" perspective.  I forgot which black CNN commentator said it now, but as a black person the easiest paycheck to cash in the world is to go on Fox News and disparage other black people.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Ginguy said:

That is a good question. I have several friends who are members of the LGBTQ+ community, we get along quite well even though we don't agree on everything. It is rather amazing what can happen when you sit down and talk to people instead of threaten them with violence.

I kind of thought that was the whole point of inclusivity....

The tgirls you pay aren't your friends. I'm sorry sweety

• Haha 7

36 minutes ago, enad said:

He and Candace Owens ride the same grift; reassuring their regressive audience that they are correct about hating people like them from an "insider's" perspective.  I forgot which black CNN commentator said it now, but as a black person the easiest paycheck to cash in the world is to go on Fox News and disparage other black people.

Milo fans remind me of white Hopsin fans who like him because he says what they wish they could about black people 

• Like 4

Milo is a turncoat because he rejects your tokenism and profits off your hypocrisy. 

We get it. 

I'm surprised you haven't busted out the "Not a real gay" card yet. 

It's sick and twisted that the only gays you want to "ally" with fit into their cute little Stockholm boxes and embrace the doting and attention that "victimhood" brings them. 

There's a reason codependent relationships always end up in the toilet. 

• D'oh 3

Oh shit, buckets mom shat him into the toilet because she didn't know she was pregnant with him.

• Haha 2

Goodnight.

No more dopamine hits for you tonight. 

Go hop in the CJ on Reddit. 

• D'oh 2

Milo actively works against his own existence and as a result I hold more disdain for him than anti-gay evangelicals due to the sheer idiocy. It’s like eating actual shit and expecting it to not make you sick: 

• Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, Bucket said:

Milo is a turncoat because he rejects your tokenism and profits off your hypocrisy. 

We get it. 

I'm surprised you haven't busted out the "Not a real gay" card yet. 

It's sick and twisted that the only gays you want to "ally" with fit into their cute little Stockholm boxes and embrace the doting and attention that "victimhood" brings them. 

There's a reason codependent relationships always end up in the toilet. 

I know you think the left treats minorities with respect only to gain something bc that's the only reason a selfish hateful person like you would ever do it. So through your eyes I can see how you'd think being an ally means you should love every single gay or be a hypocrite, but that's not how it works.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Poof said:

I know you think the left treats minorities with respect only to gain something bc that's the only reason a selfish hateful person like you would ever do it. So through your eyes I can see how you'd think being an ally means you should love every single gay or be a hypocrite, but that's not how it works.

He’s too simple to grasp that you can disagree with a fellow lgbt on say, economics and still support them, but don’t have to support a self loathing guy who defends pedophiles just because he’s gay

Edited by KreiaDidNothingWrong
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Cancer said:

You try way too hard.

Lol.  I wouldn't call that "trying".

• Thanks 1

I know a gay person and even though I told them I don't support them, they didn't punch me in the goddamn face! They must love me!

• Thanks 3

I don’t know what’s worse: Unironically using a gay best friend to justify homophobia or using an opportunistic fame whore who had his book cancelled for defending pedophilia as the voice of the gay community combating the intolerant left.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Poof said:

Straight Pride has decided on their flag:

IMG-20190609-205512.jpg

I could have sworn they decided on this

ZUGueCV.png

• Haha 2

Just ask the pederasts of ye olden times when it was practiced openly. 

Hell, ask any gay person if you can manage to work it into conversation. 

Nine times out of ten they'll gush about their abuse story, because it gives them attention and victim points. 

It's very rare to encounter someone who identifies as a homosexual that doesn't have deep rooted baggage caused by psychological and/or physical abuse as a child. 

• D'oh 1

13 minutes ago, Bucket said:

Pedophilia and child abuse is rampant in the gay community. 

Murder, rape, child abuse, and pedophilia is rampant in the straight community too.

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Bucket said:

Nine times out of ten they'll gush about their abuse story, because it gives them attention and victim points. 

Rape victims only got raped for the attention. Gotta get that rape swag ehhhhhhh

• Like 2

Those Catholic priests are notorious for raping age-of-consent men aren't they.

Or was it almost exclusively young boys. 

I get that mixed up all the time. 

• D'oh 1

God damn.  Even Packard is challenging Bucket's bullshit.  No sign of Jingai, though....

• Haha 3

Yeah.

It's not like they openly parade this shit out as a sick joke. 

No.

That's definitely not a prepubescent boy, dressed up like a whore, dancing for audiences of adult men. 

Nothing to see here.

Move along folks.

• D'oh 1

He's not removing his clothing and taking money from audience members.

No. 

Avert your lying eyes. 

• D'oh 1

*sigh*

Bucket, don't be new Zeni....

Also, being a victim of abuse has no proven correlation to homosexuality that I've seen.

So, enjoy the parade, check out Tim's new content, especially Oberlin's get woke go broke fail and Vice News getting canned from HBO.

This is like the 3rd pedo post from you in a week. Get help you weirdo.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, katt_goddess said:

I could have sworn they decided on this

ZUGueCV.png

That's actually the Southern Conservative Gay Pride flag. Common misconception.

Edited by Poof
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Is this going to be the Left's new tactic? 

You're exposing pedophiles ergo you must be a pedophile. 

Sad.

Sad and pathetic. 

• D'oh 1

6 hours ago, Bucket said:

Pedophilia and child abuse is rampant in the gay community. 

Sibling-fucking is rampant in Bucket's family tree.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Top Gun said:

Sibling-fucking is rampant in Bucket's family tree.

Or mom fucking.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Ginguy said:

*sigh*

Bucket, don't be new Zeni....

Also, being a victim of abuse has no proven correlation to homosexuality that I've seen.

So, enjoy the parade, check out Tim's new content, especially Oberlin's get woke go broke fail and Vice News getting canned from HBO.

Be there or be queer, amirite...

7 hours ago, stilgar said:

Fuck, even jingo isn't on buckets side on this one.

Jingo has to do better by keeping his patsies in line....He just had to check Packard last week, and now he's having to rein in Bucket.  Gotta keep the kid diddling and closet homosexuality in check or we'll sniff out the "secrets"

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
On 6/9/2019 at 12:51 PM, Bucket said:

People have freedom of speech and freedom of assembly in this country. 

Your thread title says "violence and/or protesting" as if to suggest that protesting against your team is in the same ballpark as violence.

Edited by naraku360
Wrong quote
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Bucket said:

Just ask the pederasts of ye olden times when it was practiced openly. 

Dude, not more than a year ago you were defending Milo's pederastry bullshit. And pedophillia was rampant in every community in "ye olden times" because people only lived to be like 30, you fucking retard.

Edited by naraku360
  • Like 3