UnevenEdge

Hunter x Hunter 146 Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Wrong. Alluka is a normal girl.

Nanika had all the power to make wishes happen, but she was really doing it all for Killua's praise.

ah, that makes more sense

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DangerMouse said:

Got some feels from those tears thanks to the VA, even despite all those deaths.

And apparently Alluka knows about "her".

Yeah, nevermind all those people that indirectly get killed tho huh

like I said Killing is encouraged in their society

killing humans is just a normal part of EVERY job in their world

• Like 2

Thus concludes this week's episode of the Chronicles Of Nanika. And this week's run of Toonami. Tune in next week when you'll hear Lupin say, "Coupon The Third? That cheap knockoff?"

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

To commemorate the new Chairman

Guessing this is fanart while looking for reviews of the ep. Doubt she actually uses guns lol

9xd6uhi67dt11.jpg

Gonna need some badass Cheadle moments in the future now that she's Chairman, if he ever actually gets far enough past where this ends....

• Like 3

I missed it again.

You know by this point I am on the assumption that my alarm clock DOES work and I am just SO SLEEPY that I sleep through the entire minute when it goes off.  I been following Toonami religiously (and Adult Swim way before that) every Saturday, or as many Saturdays as I can, since it came back, and it's now 2019, I'm getting old, and I suppose it's just not easy for me to wake up at 3 AM anymore!  The worst thing is I WAS SPOILED by the events in the final episodes, and this was such a pivotal one! Gon finally meets his dad!  I wanted to talk about it with you all as it was unfolding! But no they have to push episode premieres as 3 AM in the morning!  When this is over in 2 weeks i will welcome it!!

Fuck.

8 hours ago, AnimationFan14 said:

Goodnight all

now to go drown my feels from this episode's ending with junk food

That's a no no in my experience. But hey any time catching up waking up in the middle of the night is a bonus for me because it means more time with you.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, elfie said:

I missed it again.

You know by this point I am on the assumption that my alarm clock DOES work and I am just SO SLEEPY that I sleep through the entire minute when it goes off.  I been following Toonami religiously (and Adult Swim way before that) every Saturday, or as many Saturdays as I can, since it came back, and it's now 2019, I'm getting old, and I suppose it's just not easy for me to wake up at 3 AM anymore!  The worst thing is I WAS SPOILED by the events in the final episodes, and this was such a pivotal one! Gon finally meets his dad!  I wanted to talk about it with you all as it was unfolding! But no they have to push episode premieres as 3 AM in the morning!  When this is over in 2 weeks i will welcome it!!

Fuck.

I totally agree and indeed it does get harder to stay awake and/or wake up on time. It really does suck that they had to bump these hand full of episodes so late in the lineup.

• Like 2