UnevenEdge

Jojo's Bizarre Season Finale: Diamond Is Unbreakable Episode 39

But... we didn't find out what happens to anybody.  That's not much of an epilogue.  Everybody just went back to normal.  

And what about the alien guy?  What's his deal?!  Is he really an alien?!  

This leaves so many unanswered questions!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Done in by an accident.

Nice work kid, we couldn't have stopped him without you.

I thought that Okuyasu would have moved it, or someone was behind the wheel... but it was just an accident. xD

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

But... we didn't find out what happens to anybody.  That's not much of an epilogue.  Everybody just went back to normal.  

And what about the alien guy?  What's his deal?!  Is he really an alien?!  

This leaves so many unanswered questions!

Mochi told us

He's not an alien. He's just a conceded stand-user who likes to trick people. But I don't know where he got that from.

And so ends one of the more popular parts of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Kira is finally dead and boy did he go out in the most innocuous way possible, done in by an ambulance. But don't worry. This isn't the last you see of him...sorta.

Spoiler

He actually DOES get isekai'd as part of a spin-off manga called Dead Man's Questions.

1 minute ago, 3ngag3 said:

And so ends one of the more popular parts of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Kira is finally dead and boy did he go out in the most innocuous way possible, done in by an ambulance. But don't worry. This isn't the last you see of him...sorta.

Reveal hidden contents

He actually DOES get isekai'd as part of a spin-off manga called Dead Man's Questions.

Spoiler

appropriate since (male) Isekai stories are at their core just a homicidal maniac being given free reign to fuck and kill and face no consequences for it in a lawless alternate universe

36 minutes ago, elfie said:

THAT SEASON WAS BIZARRE!!!

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/jojo-bizarre-adventure-diamond-is-unbreakable/episode-39/.110305

Grade: "A+"! That was the finale Game of Thrones wished it could have, but fortunately, the story is NOT over yet! We've most likely got Part 5 coming soon, but first, we've got Part 5 of LUPIN!!!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, elfie said:

Mochi told us

Reveal hidden contents

He's not an alien. He's just a conceded stand-user who likes to trick people. But I don't know where he got that from.

Yeah I wouldn't go by anything he says.