UnevenEdge

My Hero Academia Episode #51 (313) Discussion

2 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

how does his personality suk? he's so calm and cool. detached but honest. capable, but unconceited.

Ooops I mixed him up w/ Bakugo for some reason. Love Todoroki.

Edited by saito34
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/my-hero-academia/episode-51/.133642

Grade: "A". "In the wake of the transcendent All For One fight, this show is radiating with a freshness and a knack for entertainment that's unusually strong. We're in "how the hell does a show this good exist?" territory." I couldn't agree more!

ON TO a show that's decent but not quite as good, Dragon Ball Super! 

• Like 1

Okay watched the shows I missed while AEW Double or Nothing was on.

My Hero Academia -

Ah, we get the full OP since MHA is at the beginning now.  Mostly good, but gotta say I am not the fan of the auto-tune.  And going by the visuals, I'd say we're winding down towards the end of this OP's appearance on the show.

The echo effects was either really subtle or nonexistent on Deku's mom there.  I thought she was speaking out loud until the camera changed and showed her just sitting there.  By the way, how she's listed in the credits.  She doesn't have a name apparently lmao.

Don't insult your master's name by comparing her to Deku's mom, All Might.

The leak.  I thought it might have been that Vlad guy.  I wonder if it will be some rando like that or someone we never heard of, or someone actually significant.

So... they just have to follow the rules to the letter?  No punishment but that.  And good luck with that, by the way.  I'm sure some other rule-breaking scenario will arise.

What the hell did Bakugo do to the electric guy?  Trying to lighten the mood?

That was cool of him to pay the other guy back though.

Tsu has big hands.

I'm confused by the layout of these dorms.  They said boys were on the left and girls were on the right.  Then they said they were mixed together on each floor.

Okay you did the spartan room joke like 3 times.

I forgot about sugar guy.  Flashbacks to Yoshimori with the baking.

Did the voice of the mouth arm guy change?

You just did conscious boob bounce animation for the invisible girl...

Mineta is the worst character with no redeeming qualities.  What purpose does even serve?

All Might fanboy room. :D

This has gone to show that there are very few girls in this class.

And here I thought Tsu was embarrassed because she has to soak in a pond in her room or something lmao.

Okay I'm confused.  It would make more sense for her to feel bad that she told them they were acting like villains and then they went and rescued Bakugo, which probably wouldn't have happened without their involvement.  Bakugo would've been screwed, since the pros failed to rescue him.  But she feels bad because they went anyway and she feels like a failure??