UnevenEdge

Chicken Salad.

I don't know why but chicken salad is crack to me. One time I made a huge batch and ate it for each meal three days in a row.

Made me some today. Boiled three chicken breasts (I have the broth in the fridge for later consumption), shredded them babies up, slapped in some mayo (Duke's is king), relish, and sugar.

I know some people will slap in cranberries, celery, lemon juice, mustard, and even herbs. It's not too bad as I do find them to add a hint of flavor but it's not something I want consistently in my chicken salad.

I keep it simple.

I followed up with some BBQ chicken legs and I am bawk-bawk-BAAAAAAAAWK the fuck out.

SSkHsvX.gif

On 5/22/2019 at 12:08 AM, SnapItCrackItPopIt said:

I don't know why but chicken salad is crack to me. One time I made a huge batch and ate it for each meal three days in a row.

Made me some today. Boiled three chicken breasts (I have the broth in the fridge for later consumption), shredded them babies up, slapped in some mayo (Duke's is king), relish, and sugar.

I know some people will slap in cranberries, celery, lemon juice, mustard, and even herbs. It's not too bad as I do find them to add a hint of flavor but it's not something I want consistently in my chicken salad.

I keep it simple.

I followed up with some BBQ chicken legs and I am bawk-bawk-BAAAAAAAAWK the fuck out.

SSkHsvX.gif

Grilled chicken Caesar does it for me.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...