Jump to content
UnevenEdge
Sho Minamimoto

How often do you use dressing rooms

Recommended Posts

 

I'm going shopping today with the lady friend, and I'm regretting it because 1) she takes for fucking ever in every fucking store, even if she's not buying anything.....But more importantly, she makes me use the dressing room.  If it's important, I'll find a tailor...But just regular clothing....Why do  need to "Try it on" first.....The idea that people "try on" clothes bothers me.

I imagine it's necessary for women's clothing, because curves and shit....Gotta make sure the boobs are complimented and dat ass sitting right....But just for every day gear, I simply don't need one....I know my size.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Along with knowing what fits me, I also don't use them because ew. Other people put that shit on, and you don't know what kind of hygiene those fuckers have (or don't have).

That's like grabbing a shirt out of a stranger's dirty clothes hamper and putting it on. Only a maniac would do that. Take it home and wash it first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Skiles said:

Along with knowing what fits me, I also don't use them because ew. Other people put that shit on, and you don't know what kind of hygiene those fuckers have (or don't have).

That's like grabbing a shirt out of a stranger's dirty clothes hamper and putting it on. Only a maniac would do that. Take it home and wash it first.

I've seen women try on bikinis.....I was like "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww".......yOU'RE JUST A HAIR AWAY FROM TRYING ON UNDERWEAR.....And speaking of hairs....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sho Minamimoto said:

 

I'm going shopping today with the lady friend, and I'm regretting it because 1) she takes for fucking ever in every fucking store, even if she's not buying anything.....But more importantly, she makes me use the dressing room.  If it's important, I'll find a tailor...But just regular clothing....Why do  need to "Try it on" first.....The idea that people "try on" clothes bothers me.

I imagine it's necessary for women's clothing, because curves and shit....Gotta make sure the boobs are complimented and dat ass sitting right....But just for every day gear, I simply don't need one....I know my size.

 

I only try on pants

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I only buy clothes about once every 5 or 6 years, so not very.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i havent used one in a while but i do regulary for madison because of her growth spurts. she had a huge spurt last year but hasnt grown much in a while but im paranoid and cant believe shes still in the same size after a year and a half so i make her try everything on. heh. she fucking hates it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't. I know what size I wear and I get my clothes primarily from one store because its one of the only the stores that makes pants long enough for me. I usually guess on the miniature's size based on how he fits his current clothes. The last time I used a dressing room was for the miniature to have him try on one of those 3 piece dress pants, vest, and clip on tie numbers at the mall because I wanted to make sure his pants fit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Clothes run big or small, and I'm an unusual size. Plus, I'd rather take the extra time to try it on to see the fit, than find out it's too big and run another errand to the tailor, thus also spending more money.

Also, sometimes the clothes look good on the rack, but not on me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bouvre said:

Clothes run big or small, and I'm an unusual size. Plus, I'd rather take the extra time to try it on to see the fit, than find out it's too big and run another errand to the tailor, thus also spending more money.

Also, sometimes the clothes look good on the rack, but not on me.

Forgive my candor, but I can see how women use them....As I addressed in my OP.....You are a woman as far as I'm concerned so I see nothing strange about this. 

Stillz and Vamped are fucking up my illusion.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have used them for sex twice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not that often since I haven't gone clothes shopping in awhile. But I do when I get the chance to go on a shopping spree.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
12 hours ago, Sho Minamimoto said:

 

I'm going shopping today with the lady friend, and I'm regretting it because 1) she takes for fucking ever in every fucking store, even if she's not buying anything.....But more importantly, she makes me use the dressing room.  If it's important, I'll find a tailor...But just regular clothing....Why do  need to "Try it on" first.....The idea that people "try on" clothes bothers me.

I imagine it's necessary for women's clothing, because curves and shit....Gotta make sure the boobs are complimented and dat ass sitting right....But just for every day gear, I simply don't need one....I know my size.

 

Because every so often QA screws up & that "Large" you took off the rack, which was made in the Phillippines or Viet Nam is their size "Large" & not the US version.  You try putting it on & suddenly you're the Incredible Hulk.

What I've never understood is why Black Levi's Jeans are always an inch longer for the same size than the Blue ones.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd agree with you, except it seems that pants that are labelled the same size don't seem to fit the same for me.  At this point, I have to try on clothes if I go shopping in store because I don't want to be stuck with something that doesn't fit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

I'd agree with you, except it seems that pants that are labelled the same size don't seem to fit the same for me.  At this point, I have to try on clothes if I go shopping in store because I don't want to be stuck with something that doesn't fit.

Maybe I'm just lucky....And I guess there has been a time or 2 when something didn't fit how I wanted, but it's so infrequent that I just never considered it an issue.

Anyway, I just got back and I'm convinced she just likes playing dress up....I'm glad this day is over. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Sho Minamimoto said:

Maybe I'm just lucky....And I guess there has been a time or 2 when something didn't fit how I wanted, but it's so infrequent that I just never considered it an issue.

Anyway, I just got back and I'm convinced she just likes playing dress up....I'm glad this day is over. 

Probably an age thing.  I've had the same basic pant size for 20 years, but that doesnt' mean I'm not fatter now than I was then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, scoobdog said:

Probably an age thing.  I've had the same basic pant size for 20 years, but that doesnt' mean I'm not fatter now than I was then.

You can't be that much older than me, but my waist hasn't seem to have gotten any bigger since college despite the fact that I'm like 20 something pounds heavier

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Luckily, I've gotten good at determining how clothes will fit me by just eyeballing them. Haven't used a dressing room in years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Literally never.  My mom use to make me use them when I was a kid but I have never used them in my adult life. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Sho Minamimoto said:

You can't be that much older than me, but my waist hasn't seem to have gotten any bigger since college despite the fact that I'm like 20 something pounds heavier

That's just it.  The waist stays the same, but it still fills in other places and makes the fit kind of off.  At any rate, it affects how some pants fit even thought they're find around the waist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Once every five or so years when I have to buy jeans

I have to make sure they're long enough because I'm mostly legs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Juice McKenzie said:

Once every five or so years when I have to buy jeans

I have to make sure they're long enough because I'm mostly legs

and to make sure they're not tight around the crotch because that sucks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×