UnevenEdge

How often do you use dressing rooms

André Toulon

I'm going shopping today with the lady friend, and I'm regretting it because 1) she takes for fucking ever in every fucking store, even if she's not buying anything.....But more importantly, she makes me use the dressing room.  If it's important, I'll find a tailor...But just regular clothing....Why do  need to "Try it on" first.....The idea that people "try on" clothes bothers me.

I imagine it's necessary for women's clothing, because curves and shit....Gotta make sure the boobs are complimented and dat ass sitting right....But just for every day gear, I simply don't need one....I know my size.

• Like 1

Along with knowing what fits me, I also don't use them because ew. Other people put that shit on, and you don't know what kind of hygiene those fuckers have (or don't have).

That's like grabbing a shirt out of a stranger's dirty clothes hamper and putting it on. Only a maniac would do that. Take it home and wash it first.

49 minutes ago, Skiles said:

Along with knowing what fits me, I also don't use them because ew. Other people put that shit on, and you don't know what kind of hygiene those fuckers have (or don't have).

That's like grabbing a shirt out of a stranger's dirty clothes hamper and putting it on. Only a maniac would do that. Take it home and wash it first.

I've seen women try on bikinis.....I was like "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww".......yOU'RE JUST A HAIR AWAY FROM TRYING ON UNDERWEAR.....And speaking of hairs....

1 hour ago, Sho Minamimoto said:

I'm going shopping today with the lady friend, and I'm regretting it because 1) she takes for fucking ever in every fucking store, even if she's not buying anything.....But more importantly, she makes me use the dressing room.  If it's important, I'll find a tailor...But just regular clothing....Why do  need to "Try it on" first.....The idea that people "try on" clothes bothers me.

I imagine it's necessary for women's clothing, because curves and shit....Gotta make sure the boobs are complimented and dat ass sitting right....But just for every day gear, I simply don't need one....I know my size.

I only try on pants

i havent used one in a while but i do regulary for madison because of her growth spurts. she had a huge spurt last year but hasnt grown much in a while but im paranoid and cant believe shes still in the same size after a year and a half so i make her try everything on. heh. she fucking hates it.

I don't. I know what size I wear and I get my clothes primarily from one store because its one of the only the stores that makes pants long enough for me. I usually guess on the miniature's size based on how he fits his current clothes. The last time I used a dressing room was for the miniature to have him try on one of those 3 piece dress pants, vest, and clip on tie numbers at the mall because I wanted to make sure his pants fit. 

Clothes run big or small, and I'm an unusual size. Plus, I'd rather take the extra time to try it on to see the fit, than find out it's too big and run another errand to the tailor, thus also spending more money.

Also, sometimes the clothes look good on the rack, but not on me.

3 minutes ago, Bouvre said:

Clothes run big or small, and I'm an unusual size. Plus, I'd rather take the extra time to try it on to see the fit, than find out it's too big and run another errand to the tailor, thus also spending more money.

Also, sometimes the clothes look good on the rack, but not on me.

Forgive my candor, but I can see how women use them....As I addressed in my OP.....You are a woman as far as I'm concerned so I see nothing strange about this. 

Stillz and Vamped are fucking up my illusion.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Sho Minamimoto said:

Because every so often QA screws up & that "Large" you took off the rack, which was made in the Phillippines or Viet Nam is their size "Large" & not the US version.  You try putting it on & suddenly you're the Incredible Hulk.

What I've never understood is why Black Levi's Jeans are always an inch longer for the same size than the Blue ones.  

I'd agree with you, except it seems that pants that are labelled the same size don't seem to fit the same for me.  At this point, I have to try on clothes if I go shopping in store because I don't want to be stuck with something that doesn't fit.

16 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

I'd agree with you, except it seems that pants that are labelled the same size don't seem to fit the same for me.  At this point, I have to try on clothes if I go shopping in store because I don't want to be stuck with something that doesn't fit.

Maybe I'm just lucky....And I guess there has been a time or 2 when something didn't fit how I wanted, but it's so infrequent that I just never considered it an issue.

Anyway, I just got back and I'm convinced she just likes playing dress up....I'm glad this day is over. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sho Minamimoto said:

Maybe I'm just lucky....And I guess there has been a time or 2 when something didn't fit how I wanted, but it's so infrequent that I just never considered it an issue.

Anyway, I just got back and I'm convinced she just likes playing dress up....I'm glad this day is over. 

Probably an age thing.  I've had the same basic pant size for 20 years, but that doesnt' mean I'm not fatter now than I was then.

1 minute ago, scoobdog said:

Probably an age thing.  I've had the same basic pant size for 20 years, but that doesnt' mean I'm not fatter now than I was then.

You can't be that much older than me, but my waist hasn't seem to have gotten any bigger since college despite the fact that I'm like 20 something pounds heavier

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Sho Minamimoto said:

You can't be that much older than me, but my waist hasn't seem to have gotten any bigger since college despite the fact that I'm like 20 something pounds heavier

That's just it.  The waist stays the same, but it still fills in other places and makes the fit kind of off.  At any rate, it affects how some pants fit even thought they're find around the waist.