UnevenEdge
enad

Alabama is set to make all abortions illegal

"The Alabama State Senate just passed a near-total abortion ban in a 25 to 6 vote. The legislation provides no exceptions for rape or incest.

The bill now heads to Governor Kay Ivey, a Republican. If she signs it, the bill will become law. Up until Tuesday she has withheld public comment on the legislation.

The legislation -- House Bill 314, "Human Life Protection Act" -- bans all abortions in the state except when "abortion is necessary in order to prevent a serious health risk" to the woman, according to the bill's text. It criminalizes the procedure, reclassifying abortion as a Class A felony, punishable by up to 99 years in prison for doctors."

39 minutes ago, Poof said:

Makes sense as alabama is populated mainly through rape and incest.

Audibly laughed in the office at that.

Obviously the point is to craft a flagrantly unconstitutional law so Kavanaugh gets to vote on Roe.  There's something of an arms race between red states to be the one who does it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, enad said:

Audibly laughed in the office at that.

Obviously the point is to craft a flagrantly unconstitutional law so Kavanaugh gets to vote on Roe.  There's something of an arms race between red states to be the one who does it.

Fuck em

• Like 1

I mean their new state motto should be amazing.

Alabama: letting rapist choose the mothers of their children since 2019.

Or

Alabama: Feel free to fuck your daughter. If you're lucky you'll get a son and grandson at the same time!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Hey @Sandstone... Your opinion on this would be greatly appreciated.

This is a matter of concern amongst the breeders exclusively.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

You can't be forced to donate blood to save someone's life.  You can't be forced to donate an organ to save someone's life.  Unless you consent to it beforehand, you can't be forced to donate an organ to save someone's life even if you're dead.  In AL, OH, GA and a dozen other states, you have more rights to bodily autonomy if you're a corpse than if you're a pregnant woman.

On 5/15/2019 at 8:29 PM, scoobdog said:

Hey @Sandstone... Your opinion on this would be greatly appreciated.

Ahem....

You really have to hear both sides. Everyone is entitled to their opinions.

15 hours ago, naraku360 said:

Ahem....

You really have to hear both sides. Everyone is entitled to their opinions.

It means more when he says it.  Aint that right @Sandstone?

Edited by scoobdog

2 minutes ago, wacky1980 said:

sorry, i can't hear you from all the way up here in my ivory tower.

Ah yes, the true dumbfuck way of making terrible decisions and ignoring the people who have to pay for them.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SorceressPol said:

Ah yes, the true dumbfuck way of making terrible decisions and ignoring the people who have to pay for them.

no, you need to speak up! maybe use all caps instead?

when you're interested in having a conversation about something, i'm happy to entertain. til then, you get the asshole you've been begging for.

4 minutes ago, wacky1980 said:

you're welcome.

What the hell are all these people pissed at you about?

I haven't been on in a few days, so what the fuck did I miss?

Just now, midnight said:

What the hell are all these people pissed at you about?

I haven't been on in a few days, so what the fuck did I miss?

i voted for trump.

1 minute ago, wacky1980 said:

no, you need to speak up! maybe use all caps instead?

I forgot. If it doesn't involve your family, fuck everyone else. If you're a victim of rape or incest, it just sucks to be them. Even though you were warned about what kind of suffering your vote would cause, who cares? Your health insurance is totally going to go down.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, SorceressPol said:

I forgot. If it doesn't involve your family, fuck everyone else. If you're a victim of rape or incest, it just sucks to be them. Even though you were warned about what kind of suffering your vote would cause, who cares? Your health insurance is totally going to go down.

sure, ok.

Don't tear into wacky, he's cool.

He knows he was suckered, he apologized for it, he's growing from it and moving on.

Tear into @Ginguy, he's the one who is still actively working to undermine democracy.

Just now, midnight said:

I didn't vote for Trump. And I didn't vote for Hillary. 

any vote that wasn't for hillary was a vote for trump. you asshole.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SwimModSponges said:

He knows he was suckered, he apologized for it, he's growing from it and moving on.

Tear into @Ginguy, he's the one who is still actively working to undermine democracy.

Actions speak louder than words, and you and I both know that Wacky hasn't done diddly-squat to make up for what he did. He just shit the bed and moved on waiting for other people to clean up his mess. 

Just now, wacky1980 said:

any vote that wasn't for hillary was a vote for trump. you asshole.

Well, if you ask any of these far left wingers, they will tell you I rank right there with Ginguy. 

Fucking aye. I have missed all the shit they complain about him for. Happened before I joined I suppose. 

I don't care. None of these fucks pay my bills. I'll have my own opinion about everything. Fuck the popular opinions. Unless I happen to agree with it. 

• Like 1

Just now, SorceressPol said:

Actions speak louder than words, and you and I both know that Wacky hasn't done diddly-squat to make up for what he did. He just shit the bed and moved on waiting for other people to clean up his mess. 

oh, that's where you're wrong.

i never apologized.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, SwimModSponges said:

Nah im tired of european americans in bum fuck nowhere pretending theyre the nicest kids in town

1 minute ago, Poof said:

Nah im tired of european americans in bum fuck nowhere pretending theyre the nicest kids in town

lol, you call me european american like i'm embarrassed by it.

1 minute ago, wacky1980 said:

Right? And bum fuck nowhere. Haha. I love bum fuck nowhere, myself. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, midnight said:

Right? And bum fuck nowhere. Haha. I love bum fuck nowhere, myself. 

i could live in the city if i wanted to. but city life produced donald trump. i don't know why poof would want to live like that.

nah, i'll just visit it occasionally to watch baseball and then remember how much i appreciate bum fuck as i drive out.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wacky1980 said:

i could live in the city if i wanted to. but city life produced donald trump. i don't know why poof would want to live like that.

nah, i'll just visit it occasionally to watch baseball and then remember how much i appreciate bum fuck as i drive out.

Yep. 

5 minutes ago, wacky1980 said:

I know it's not a politically correct way to refer to white people, but what can I say? I don't play by the rules. I'm an outsider who tells it like it is

5 minutes ago, Poof said:

I know it's not a politically correct way to refer to white people, but what can I say? I don't play by the rules. I'm an outsider who tells it like it is

see, you're finally comin' around. before long you'll be taking a (small) mouthful of trump cock and asking for seconds.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, wacky1980 said:

see, you're finally comin' around. before long you'll be taking a (small) mouthful of trump cock and asking for seconds.

... you know that poof gets routinely sucked off by a certain un-named republican government official, right?

1 hour ago, midnight said:

Well, if you ask any of these far left wingers, they will tell you I rank right there with Ginguy. 

I'm a far left winger; I've never said that. I have told you to watch out for ginguy though as he recruits for white supremacist organizations.

Fucking aye. I have missed all the shit they complain about him for. Happened before I joined I suppose. 

Yeah, it was mostly 2008-2016. He and another user had a thread over 200 pages of just them posting back and forth about how Obama was going to install sharia government and death panels, and how the whites should take back the country and whatnot. He was still pretty lively during the first few months of Trump's term, but then he just sort of gave up- rather than arguing people he would just post pictures of salt and as us why we were so butthurt by him being the best at debate. That's why I like to ask him how that Nunes Memo is working out for him- one day he swore he had the perfect thing to shut us all down and it blew up in his face.

I don't care. None of these fucks pay my bills. I'll have my own opinion about everything. Fuck the popular opinions. Unless I happen to agree with it. 

All opinions are welcome, and I will gladly discuss people's opinions. That's not what happens though. I've posted paragraphs begging ginguy to tell me why he believes the things he does, I've asked him to educate me if he feels I'm wrong. I just want open communication, but that doesn't happen.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, SwimModSponges said:

... you know that poof gets routinely sucked off by a certain un-named republican government official, right?

not sure why i'd ever want/need to know where poof puts that cock. 

oddly enough, i don't give a shit what people do with their own sex organs when mine isn't also involved.

• Like 1

Just now, wacky1980 said:

not sure why i'd ever want/need to know where poof puts that cock. 

Don't take it personally, it just struck me as funny given the insult you threw out there.

oddly enough, i don't give a shit what people do with their own sex organs when mine isn't also involved.

I also am pro-choice and LGBTQ+ friendly.

it's aesthetically unpleasant to quote you when you respond like that on these boards. i wish we still had nested quotes so i didn't have to put more effort into my response. 

anyways.

i get it, you weren't ready for me to insult trump with that whole "(small) mouthful of cock" remark, beings i'm a card-carrying trumpler and all. don't worry though, i'm just full of surprises.

As far as your first statement, I apologize for it being difficult to format when I use that erm, format. It helps me keep my thoughts in place so I can respond to specific sentences and arguments as opposed to trying to ball up a paragraph where I could easily ramble or miss points I mean to cover.

The second comment, I'm afraid I'm having difficulty understanding. 

Just now, SwimModSponges said:

As far as your first statement, I apologize for it being difficult to format when I use that erm, format. It helps me keep my thoughts in place so I can respond to specific sentences and arguments as opposed to trying to ball up a paragraph where I could easily ramble or miss points I mean to cover.

The second comment, I'm afraid I'm having difficulty understanding. 

i'm not knocking your posting style. i used to do that a lot too, back in the day. it's just not a simple process now. copy? paste? no fucking way.

and i'm not explaining myself because that ruins it. well, it ruins it for me. i don't care if anyone else follows it.

33 minutes ago, SwimModSponges said:

Jingo?

• Haha 1