Jump to content
UnevenEdge
Sho Minamimoto

Peach cheese cake

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I had no idea this was a thing, but Granny had one for Mother's day and the kids brought me a slice.....Like butterfly kisses on your pee hole.....I'm sure the dank is partly responsible because I don't really like cheese cake....But this....This moment right now shall not be forgotten.

Edited by Sho Minamimoto
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd never heard of peach cheesecake either. But now that I have, I really want one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, Sho Minamimoto said:

Like butterfly kisses on your pee hole...

wat

Edited by Top Gun
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

Want. 

NOW. 

>:( 

I'm too lazy to do it now, but tomorrow I will seek out this unicorn...I must have more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm having a hard time imagining what that would taste like.  It wouldn't seem like peach would be tart enough to offset the cream cheese.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you can make anything into a pretty good cheesecake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Sho Minamimoto said:

I had no idea this was a thing, but Granny had one for Mother's day and the kids brought me a slice.....Like butterfly kisses on your pee hole.....I'm sure the dank is partly responsible because I don't really like cheese cake....But this....This moment right now shall not be forgotten.

I’d eat the fuck out of that....

but im not eating butterflies off a pee hole tho...just saiyan

Edited by Still Me
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, scoobdog said:

I'm having a hard time imagining what that would taste like.  It wouldn't seem like peach would be tart enough to offset the cream cheese.

Actually, I think the thing that made it so good is that the cheese cake part wasn't as sweet at the cheesecakes I've had before....It was a really mild, and slightly "sour" cheesecake....The peaches where really just akin to a cobbler.  Like I said, I'm going to see if I can hunt one down today.  I asked her son, and he brought it with him from some bakery in Denton.  I'm hoping I can find something similar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sho Minamimoto said:

Actually, I think the thing that made it so good is that the cheese cake part wasn't as sweet at the cheesecakes I've had before....It was a really mild, and slightly "sour" cheesecake....The peaches where really just akin to a cobbler.  Like I said, I'm going to see if I can hunt one down today.  I asked her son, and he brought it with him from some bakery in Denton.  I'm hoping I can find something similar.

What kind of crust did it have?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, SorceressPol said:

What kind of crust did it have?

it was kinda sweet like graham crackers, but it didn't really taste like graham crackers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Sho Minamimoto said:

it was kinda sweet like graham crackers, but it didn't really taste like graham crackers

I'm seeing more than a few recipes with a gingerbread crust, so I might try that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sho Minamimoto said:

Actually, I think the thing that made it so good is that the cheese cake part wasn't as sweet at the cheesecakes I've had before....It was a really mild, and slightly "sour" cheesecake....The peaches where really just akin to a cobbler.  Like I said, I'm going to see if I can hunt one down today.  I asked her son, and he brought it with him from some bakery in Denton.  I'm hoping I can find something similar.

That makes pretty good sense.  I've made a few recipes for cheesecake and the sweetness to sourness balance in the cream cheese base has a lot to do with how successful the cake ends up being, particularly since the baking process tends to amplify it either way.  With a cobbler fruit, I'm guessing the spice bridges the gap between the slightly sour cheese and the sweet peaches.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, naraku360 said:

I'll take some Peach with my cheesecake.Peach_SSBU.thumb.png.101f616bdd89c2963ce93c473594ec3b.png

Do you have a Switch....We must continue the rivalry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, naraku360 said:

I'll take some Peach with my cheesecake.Peach_SSBU.thumb.png.101f616bdd89c2963ce93c473594ec3b.png

Princess Peach looks way different from when I was a kid xD

Screen+Shot+2014-08-25+at+11.40.51+AM.pn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Sho Minamimoto said:

Do you have a Switch....We must continue the rivalry

Yes, and Ultimate is fucking great. I'm way better with Pesch than any previous game. I need to get the LAN adapter, wifi is kinda balls.

Edited by naraku360

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Princess Peach looks way different from when I was a kid xD

Screen+Shot+2014-08-25+at+11.40.51+AM.pn

Yeah, way hotter in the 90s.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Princess Peach looks way different from when I was a kid xD

Screen+Shot+2014-08-25+at+11.40.51+AM.pn

Ohmylanta... I googled peach porn... Fucking hell

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 minutes ago, Clu said:

Ohmylanta... I googled peach porn... Fucking hell

I made this same mistake with Lopbunny, Gardevoir and Gallade.  I know I made the mistake 3 times, which begs to question, 

at which point does it stop being a mistakexD

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 1pooh4u said:

 

I made this same mistake with Lopbunny, Gardevoir and Gallade.  I know I made the mistake 3 times, which begs to question, 

at which point does it stop being a mistakexD

*Zip*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Accidental masturbation is a thing, I think.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If accidental bjs are a thing, why not accidental masturbation?xD

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i fucked up the cheesecake for still/lb. 

but in my defense, the girl child wanted to help, and she's

not comfortable with baking yet. so, things got over mixed and eggs rushed.

and too much graham cracker. 

funny thing. i got one piece. 

one. 

tl:dr~i really want a piece of cheesecake. i'd try peach. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, SorceressPol said:

I'm seeing more than a few recipes with a gingerbread crust, so I might try that.

i saw one last fall, and didn't even make it. 

i will this year, by buddha.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

 

I made this same mistake with Lopbunny, Gardevoir and Gallade.  I know I made the mistake 3 times, which begs to question, 

at which point does it stop being a mistakexD

It's not a mistake until you "accidentally" look up Princess Peach plant vore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Princess Peach looks way different from when I was a kid xD

Screen+Shot+2014-08-25+at+11.40.51+AM.pn

That's Pauline!

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Princess Peach looks way different from when I was a kid xD

Screen+Shot+2014-08-25+at+11.40.51+AM.pn

Pretty sure that's Pauline

Edited by Sho Minamimoto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm in Georgia right now........so yeah......peach cheesecake exists here.....along with peach EVERYTHING.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Sho Minamimoto said:

Pretty sure that's Pauline

The donkey Kong bitch wasn’t a Peach?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

The donkey Kong bitch wasn’t a Peach?

They all look the same to you, huh?

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 1pooh4u said:

The donkey Kong bitch wasn’t a Peach?

Nope, and her name was on the arcade cabinet...I'll never forget looking at "Save Pauline" and thinking "who the fuck would save a bitch named Pauline"

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Clu said:

They all look the same to you, huh?

Yes. 😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sho Minamimoto said:

Nope, and her name was on the arcade cabinet...I'll never forget looking at "Save Pauline" and thinking "who the fuck would save a bitch named Pauline"

Lol all this time I thought it was the same character 

I don’t remember playing DK in an arcade. I do remember playing it on those early consoles though like Atari or colecovision or some shit 😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FOr the record, you can't buy it at Walmart, Aldi, Homeland or Save a lot.....I just got high and ate Oreos

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sho Minamimoto said:

FOr the record, you can't buy it at Walmart, Aldi, Homeland or Save a lot.....I just got high and ate Oreos

I doubt you'll find a cheesecake like that outside of a real bakery.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SorceressPol said:

I doubt you'll find a cheesecake like that outside of a real bakery.

yup

or maybe he can order it from an online bakery. thats how i got my moms carrot cake cheesecake and it was fucking far out delicious too!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@katt_goddess Can you please lock this thread ...Or possibly throw it away where it can't be seen....I hate it now.  It smells like feet now and I don't like it.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cyberbully said:

@katt_goddess Can you please lock this thread ...Or possibly throw it away where it can't be seen....I hate it now.  It smells like feet now and I don't like it.

cheesecake is one word, genius

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Locked by request of OP. 

Subject to unlock by any other Mod or Admin that wanders through due to DF. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×