Jump to content
UnevenEdge
fuggstop

Its Confederate Memorial Day in South Carolina

Recommended Posts

fucking loser as cousin fuckers ..each shit ... you surrendered. .who celebrates losing

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, That_One_Guy said:

Confederate statues are giant participation trophies.

then when they get dragged down and torn out its muh history but then the same idiots say black folks cant call themselves african american since theyve never been to africa... but oh you italian when you wanna fuck a black girl. miss me with that shit. I WANT MY HAMBURGER AT NOON 

lol

shit

now i gotta go across the street for lunch, lose my good parking space and be late getting back.. fucking a LOL

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

then when they get dragged down and torn out its muh history but then the same idiots say black folks cant call themselves african american since theyve never been to africa... but oh you italian when you wanna fuck a black girl. miss me with that shit. I WANT MY HAMBURGER AT NOON 

lol

shit

now i gotta go across the street for lunch, lose my good parking space and be late getting back.. fucking a LOL

Italians are always digging out black girls too. That shit is true 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

fucking loser as cousin fuckers ..each shit ... you surrendered. .who celebrates losing

At least I can understand what they're saying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

then when they get dragged down and torn out its muh history but then the same idiots say black folks cant call themselves african american since theyve never been to africa... but oh you italian when you wanna fuck a black girl. miss me with that shit. I WANT MY HAMBURGER AT NOON 

lol

shit

now i gotta go across the street for lunch, lose my good parking space and be late getting back.. fucking a LOL

Are they having a parade or something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Vamped said:

Are they having a parade or something?

i work in a govt building and that side is closed today. the side that serves breakfast and lunch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Greeny said:

At least I can understand what they're saying.

i didndt say i typed it fucker read btwn the lines

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

i didndt say i typed it fucker read btwn the lines

What?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You could walk.... You definitely could use the walk.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Clu said:

You could walk.... You definitely could use the walk.

i only have  a 30 minute lunch

and i would have walked all the way thru this big ass building to the cafeteria like normal!!! that would have taken more walking than going to subway across the street!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Peasant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Clu said:

Peasant

yah my work is essential. i cant fly to lunch in a helicopter like some folks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are not essential. The work that needs to be done might be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Clu said:

You are not essential. The work that needs to be done might be.

i said my work bitch. Read it. Print it out. Eat it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Clu i joined the popular lunch kids who always are too bougie to eat from the cafeteria today and always order out lol

like these people dont even talk to me they too cool lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah. this is dumb and offensive.

i get that soldiers died and shit, but we already have a memorial day.

making it a separate day for this specific war glorifies something that shouldn't be.

saying this as a southerner with an ancestor who was a confederate soldier.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/10/2019 at 8:08 AM, fuggstop said:

i only have  a 30 minute lunch

and i would have walked all the way thru this big ass building to the cafeteria like normal!!! that would have taken more walking than going to subway across the street!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

!!

You can walk a whole mile in :30.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It wouldn't hurt you to skip a meal.

Or, you could bring your lunch from home.

Or, worst case scenario, order something from McPackard's. Delivery by derelict is free. Made especially for you, professionally prepared by Packard himself, using his state-of-the-art 1972 toaster oven.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jaquio said:

It wouldn't hurt you to skip a meal.

Or, you could bring your lunch from home.

Or, worst case scenario, order something from McPackard's. Delivery by derelict is free. Made especially for you, professionally prepared by Packard himself, using his state-of-the-art 1972 toaster oven.

You could shit away the pounds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/10/2019 at 9:52 AM, fuggstop said:

then when they get dragged down and torn out its muh history but then the same idiots say black folks cant call themselves african american since theyve never been to africa... but oh you italian when you wanna fuck a black girl. miss me with that shit. I WANT MY HAMBURGER AT NOON 

lol

shit

now i gotta go across the street for lunch, lose my good parking space and be late getting back.. fucking a LOL

They just don't want to be called european americans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×