UnevenEdge

New PS2!

zombieninjakitten

So, my PS2 broke a few months ago and yesterday my big sis bought me a “used” one at the local video game store.  Honestly, I have to say this is still my favorite console of all time.  I love all of my other games but the PS2 is just the greatest in my opinion and had some of the best titles. I’m quite thrilled to be playing the very first Tekken game at the moment. 🥰

• Like 1

14 hours ago, zombieninjakitten said:

I still think the n64 was the best console for playing fps because I found the controller easy to work with. Numerous guys have mansplained to why I can't be serious but for me that's the case

n64 controller was great for fps games. the system had a very solid fps library. golden eye, perfect dark, doom 64, turok series, quake 1 & 2, duke 64 are all fun even today. 

as for the ps2, i kinda skipped it. it came at a  bad time for me. my parents had gotten me the dreamcast and werent going to get me another console right after. also the ps2 was expensive when it first came out. i tried telling them its was a dvd player as well but couldnt get them to bite. 

that said, i have picked it up recently and got a few games for it. also got a japanese ps2 with a few shmups.