UnevenEdge

new to the collections

midnight

picked up We Happy Few and Far Cry New Dawn for the daughter on Xbox One. 

Picked up Ugly Dolls, Sonic Mania, The Lego Movie 2, and Yoshi's Crafted World on the Switch for the boy.

Picked up Assassin's Creed 3 Remastered, The Last Guardian and God of War on PS4 for disco.

And grabbed Assassins's Creed 3 Remastered and Mortal Kombat 11 on Xbox One for me. 

Got some gaming to do.

• 4 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, zombieninjakitten said:

@midnight Um, anytime you wanna take me shopping and spend $300 on video games on me just let me know and I’ll be there within a couple of hours! 😎🤓😛

You have to get a current-gen console first. 

But I wouldn't jump out and get a new Xbox, hoping for a blast of a game in MK11. The roster is tiny, and not near as good as the last installment. 

1 hour ago, midnight said:

You have to get a current-gen console first. 

But I wouldn't jump out and get a new Xbox, hoping for a blast of a game in MK11. The roster is tiny, and not near as good as the last installment. 

I think I’m pretty much done purchasing anymore consoles.  I’m just not the hardcore gamer I used to be.  I’m going to just build up my collection of rare games.  Honestly,  I would be happy if I just had my PS2.  In my opinion, that was just the best console. 🤓

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, zombieninjakitten said:

I think I’m pretty much done purchasing anymore consoles.  I’m just not the hardcore gamer I used to be.  I’m going to just build up my collection of rare games.  Honestly,  I would be happy if I just had my PS2.  In my opinion, that was just the best console. 🤓

PS2 was my favorite as well. I don't think any console will ever change my mind.