UnevenEdge

Dude, I fart so much when I lay down for bed.

Skiles

10 hours ago, The_Hound said:

Are you awake and outside at all when it's sunny?
Real question.

Not being a dick.

How you getting your vitamin D if you're sleeping through the day?

I'm actually out in the sun quite a bit. I play with my nephew in the backyard a lot, and the yard has very little shade.

2 hours ago, lupin_bebop said:

You're going to. Get over it.

I may be powerless to stop it, but that doesn't mean I have to get over it. :RoboS:

I'm gonna complain about it until I die.

Edited by Skiles

3 minutes ago, inhumanrampager said:

How often do you dutch oven yourself? I need to know for science

On average, four times a night. And that's just the intentional ones. I didn't factor the accidental sleep-farts into the equation.

15 minutes ago, inhumanrampager said:

We're gonna need to send a guy in to watch you sleep and count your farts.

If someone was weird enough to want to do that, I'm not sure I'd want them near me while I sleep, quite frankly.

Maybe I'll live stream it on Twitch. "Watch Skiles Fart."

During anal sex, the anus, sphincter, and rectum are stretched, and air may be introduced from the movements. After a penis, dildo, or something else has been removed, the air inside has to go somewhere, for your body to return to its unexpanded state. The air that no longer fits needs to be expelled — hence, farts!

5 hours ago, Opium said:

During anal sex, the anus, sphincter, and rectum are stretched, and air may be introduced from the movements. After a penis, dildo, or something else has been removed, the air inside has to go somewhere, for your body to return to its unexpanded state. The air that no longer fits needs to be expelled — hence, farts!

But I don't put stuff in my butt.

I tried a finger once, but I didn't really care for it.

1 hour ago, Skiles said:

But I don't put stuff in my butt.

I tried a finger once, but I didn't really care for it.

You don't but somebody else is. How do you know what goes on with your body when you sleep? You just get to reap the rewards, baby

Just now, Opium said:

You don't but somebody else is. How do you know what goes on with your body when you sleep? You just get to reap the rewards, baby

I'd hope that if someone is putting things in my ass, I would take notice. Even if it happened in my sleep. 

I sleep pretty hard, but not that hard...

13 hours ago, Skiles said:

I'd hope that if someone is putting things in my ass, I would take notice. Even if it happened in my sleep. 

I sleep pretty hard, but not that hard...

Oh, I bet you sleep hard ;););) cause they be puttin stuff in ur butt

Edited by Opium