UnevenEdge

did this site change a bit overnight?

midnight

1 hour ago, midnight said:

I now have to scroll over on the home screen to see everything, as where I never had to before.

Everything looks a bit different. 

yes, probably ads. they'd have to stretch the header to a fixed minimum width in order to insert banner ads. if you're rocking a smaller monitor, you probably noticed it right away. i did on this one anyways. it might not be as obvious on a wider screen. mobile, no idea.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wacky1980 said:

yes, probably ads. they'd have to stretch the header to a fixed minimum width in order to insert banner ads. if you're rocking a smaller monitor, you probably noticed it right away. i did on this one anyways. it might not be as obvious on a wider screen. mobile, no idea.

My laptop isn't huge, but disco's is, and we both have this same issue. The ads test. 

1 minute ago, wacky1980 said:

your what isn't huge? i've heard that about you once or twice... :RoboTongue:

anyways, i'd guess that if it's stretching everyone's pages, it will likely get tweaked a bit more to not be so intrusive.

I drive a big truck, because I have little dick.

Still don't understand how I wear a size 16 shoe. 

I can wear underoos, and it looks like I have a vagina. 

• Haha 1

looks like the frame is 970x90 pixels (large leaderboard). this style is also expandable up to 970x415 with a "push-down" effect. too invasive, imo. i'd like to think the powers will select the smaller and static 728x90 (leaderboard) size if they're going for the banners. 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, wacky1980 said:

looks like the frame is 970x90 pixels (large leaderboard). this style is also expandable up to 970x415 with a "push-down" effect. too invasive, imo. i'd like to think the powers will select the smaller and static 728x90 (leaderboard) size if they're going for the banners. 

When I'm on my laptop, I have my screen zoomed out at 110%. I can't see the people's profile pictures next to their names on the forums. Only when I click on the topic do I see them. I can't half see, and I don't want to put on my readers.