UnevenEdge

Fuck Easter

Age of S'jet

1 hour ago, fuggstop said:

Lol talking that big talk while someone pays half his bills 

That’s how couples work, fucktard. Splitting the investment. It’s called “shared investment”. Or, in your case “pulling weight”. God, no wonder no one wants to be with your ass. You don’t even understand what a partner is. 

Edited by lupin_bebop
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, lupin_bebop said:

That’s how couples work, fucktard. Splitting the investment. It’s called “shared investment”. Or, in your case “pulling weight”. God, no wonder no one wants to be with your ass. You don’t even understand what a partner is. 

Haven't you heard about her young sugar daddy....The dude that dropping off $20 bills for buttered toast and shit.....Man, get your life right. You too can have a single *ahem* "mother" for the low low price of $20 bucks every few lays.  You're sinning when you can be winning.....All honor unto god.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CryingFreeman said:

Haven't you heard about her young sugar daddy....The dude that dropping off $20 bills for buttered toast and shit.....Man, get your life right. You too can have a single *ahem* "mother" for the low low price of $20 bucks every few lays.  You're sinning when you can be winning.....All honor unto god.

Oh. Not even 20 per lay. 20 per every few lays. At that rate, it's like 3 bucks per fuck. 

I'll bet she has to break a lot of 5's. 

• Haha 2

Just now, fuggstop said:

Its just funny they acting like they do so much with half the responsibility and cheap ass cars lmao

Half of what responsibility fuggz?....Are you counting the child that shipped off to another state just a few days ago....What are you doing that they aren't doing.

And your used 2015 was never a new or a premium vehicle....It just seems that way to you because you're broke and can't manage money. 

Your car ain't fly, you have a vizio TV, your smart watch is bottom tier and I'm not sure what phone you have, but you said it cost a whole G and the only thing you know how to screen cap is your inbox.....It's cool to be proud of who you are...It's not cool to pedestal yourself above other's when you are basically a dirt cheap ass bitch.

• Like 1

I haven't once seen lb or stillz bitch about money or financial issues. 

It seems as if they share responsibility. And even if they didn't, whatever they are doing, it works for them. 

So, I don't even understand how or why this is a topic of debate. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, CryingFreeman said:

Half of what responsibility fuggz?....Are you counting the child that shipped off to another state just a few days ago....What are you doing that they aren't doing.

And your used 2015 was never a new or a premium vehicle....It just seems that way to you because you're broke and can't manage money. 

Your car ain't fly, you have a vizio TV, your smart watch is bottom tier and I'm not sure what phone you have, but you said it cost a whole G and the only thing you know how to screen cap is your inbox.....It's cool to be proud of who you are...It's not cool to pedestal yourself above other's when you are basically a dirt cheap ass bitch.

Wtf does my daughter visiting her uncle got to do with anything lol

I liked the vizios i saw everywhere. I also have a 44" samsung bitch

I have an s9 and i do everything with it. What else do i need to do with it that makes it cheap lol

The smart watch didnt work as expected and i sent it back. Getting madison an ipad for xmas...getting mom a ring doorbell

My car is paid off and still worth more than her metal box, his hoopty and all your hooptys combined

I have a bose, two laptops, a 10k gold ring, a ps4 and a Nintendo switch. I want FOR NOTHING..ALL BY MY OWN DAMN SELF. No help. No govt assistance. So fuck u and them with the bitch ass talk. And im trained to service all kinds of insurance..my earning potential is literally thru the roof.

9 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

I have an s9 and i do everything with it. What else do i need to do with it that makes it cheap lol

The smart watch didnt work as expected and i sent it back. Getting madison an ipad for xmas...getting mom a ring doorbell

My car is paid off and still worth more than her metal box, his hoopty and all your hooptys combined

I have a bose, two laptops, a 10k gold ring, a ps4 and a Nintendo switch. I want FOR NOTHING..ALL BY MY OWN DAMN SELF. No help. No govt assistance. So fuck u and them with the bitch ass talk. And im trained to service all kinds of insurance..my earning potential is literally thru the roof.

LOL, my daughter has more money than you

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

We have 5 laptops. 3 tablets. A desktop. 2 iPhones. Several Samsung phones. A PS3. A PS4. 2 Xbox One’s. 6 Nintendo Ds’s. 3 of which are 3DS’s. 6 TV’s. 2 are smart tv’s. One is a 4K tv. A $400 4K Blu-ray player. 2 patios. 3 fountains. One with a bridge over it. A zero turn lawnmower. 2 shops. A deer processing unit. 3 smokers. A gas grill. Digital camera and equipment for filming. A PS Vita. And a movie collection totaling a couple thousand. 

If we want to brag about useless shit. 

Which had nothing to do with the conversation. 

Oh. Oh. I almost forgot. A few hundred video games too. 

Oh. We have gold and silver too jewelry too. But not a smart watch, because I don’t really do watches.

• Haha 2

Just now, CryingFreeman said:

I can't bring my son into this....He should have money but he thinks he's a baller....I've cut him off.....He be buying shit for other people kids....NOPE.

Madison saves all her money and makes me spend mine on her lol

She has two savings accounts and a cd and 35,000 insurance that doubles when she turns 18

Just now, CryingFreeman said:

lmfao

Youll be laughing while my extremely beautiful daughter goes to prom in a $2000 dress, stretch limo and long beautiful curly hair down her back and professional makeup while your ex "hooks" neffie up herself after you snort, smoke, pop and drink all your money lolol

28 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

Youll be laughing while my extremely beautiful daughter goes to prom in a $2000 dress, stretch limo and long beautiful curly hair down her back and professional makeup while your ex "hooks" neffie up herself after you snort, smoke, pop and drink all your money lolol

i know i killed this a while ago, because i know it isn't funny, but this disregard for financial responsibility really wants to make me say

spare a ramen noodle?

19 minutes ago, midnight said:

Why do you have to save for high school? 

I just want her to have it all and always be fresh. High school was expensive for me and i missed out on a lot because my dad who was retired military gave us no money. Thats not happening to Madison, she will have it all. The life insurance can help with school but whatever money is left in her saving she can use for college too.

Also, i am considering sending her to governor's school of the arts and might need tuition. My instincts are telling me to save as much as i can. Shes already an expensive preteen. I can only imagine when shes a teenager.

And it was bad for me as a teenager...i had to buy my own contacts with $20s i begged from my dad here in there...couldn't afford a yearbook..did ZERO senior year activities...on got a cap and gown cuz i worked my senior year. My dad didnt do shit and my mom was living off $400 a month and i was sending her money.

Just dont want Madison to worry abt money and just focus on continuing to keep up her grades.

9 hours ago, CryingFreeman said:

So......using your logic and math....That's $20 every few lays....assuming "a few" is as many as 5....Then that's. $20/5 lays, which equals ~$4/lay.....which is basically a meal at Wendy's.
Yeah......she's cheaper than McDonald's

8 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

I just want her to have it all and always be fresh. High school was expensive for me and i missed out on a lot because my dad who was retired military gave us no money. Thats not happening to Madison, she will have it all. The life insurance can help with school but whatever money is left in her saving she can use for college too.

Also, i am considering sending her to governor's school of the arts and might need tuition. My instincts are telling me to save as much as i can. Shes already an expensive preteen. I can only imagine when shes a teenager.

And it was bad for me as a teenager...i had to buy my own contacts with $20s i begged from my dad here in there...couldn't afford a yearbook..did ZERO senior year activities...on got a cap and gown cuz i worked my senior year. My dad didnt do shit and my mom was living off $400 a month and i was sending her money.

Just dont want Madison to worry abt money and just focus on continuing to keep up her grades.

Well you have to give an example for kids....So far your example is to blow money and hope for the best.....Her future is foretold.

Edited by CryingFreeman

1 minute ago, fuggstop said:

I see. 

3 minutes ago, CryingFreeman said:

Well you have to give an example for kids....So far your example is to blow money and hope for the best.....Her future is foretold.

I put money in a CD. You cant spend that moron.

Don't you have some weed and alcohol to consume? Thats what u love most right?