UnevenEdge

Berries are more filling than you'd think

Poof

On 4/22/2019 at 10:48 PM, SnapItCrackItPopIt said:

I love me some strawberries and blueberries. Still adjusting to the taste of raspberries and blackberries. 

raspberries are like the best flavor in the whole world how do you have to adjust to them?

43 minutes ago, imchapp.in said:

Berries are great. Usually prefer tropical fruit, but when I need something small to pick on, berries always come in handy. It helps that they dry up well too so it's easy to carry around cranberries and blueberries on the go. 

i freeze them. theyre good like that or in smoothies

On 4/24/2019 at 9:14 AM, Poof said:

raspberries are like the best flavor in the whole world how do you have to adjust to them?

I honestly do not know. My taste buds are funny like that.

On 4/24/2019 at 9:15 AM, Poof said:

Yeah, if I can't get fresh I'll buy the frozen ones and use em' as a smoothie or do a dessert with whip cream.

• 1 month later...
On 4/24/2019 at 9:15 AM, Poof said:

I used to pick bluberries fresh all the time when I lived up in Michigan, they were every where!  And they were tiny because they were wild.  I don't think I'll taste anything like them again...tiny little frozen pebbles in my cereal, amazing.

On 4/27/2019 at 6:52 PM, SnapItCrackItPopIt said:

I honestly do not know. My taste buds are funny like that.

No, it's not you.  I find raspberries too bitter.

And it goes both ways with taste sensory.  If you experience more bitterness from your food then you also perceive less sweetness from that particular food since bitter and sweet are in opposition in the brain.