UnevenEdge

My Hero Academia Episode #46 (308) Discussion

1 minute ago, mochi said:

Dr: you saved someone so don't beat yourself up

Deku: yeah but I don't have any positive emotional connection to who I saved and my closest most beloved friend was kidnapped and might be dead >_>

I don't think they're friends...

Iida: okay but when I wanted to kill someone to avenge my brother that was a bad thing and you all stopped me

literally everyone:.......well....yeah but your brother's not an important main character so we didn't care about him as much

Iida: fuck all of you

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Daos said:

Just a reminder that Momo can literally do anything with her power. She could make the same substance that Bakugo sweats and have his power.

Yup

She's gotten screwed over so much in how little they've shown her improving with her powers

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

He bullied him ever since they were little.  I don't think they ever were.

before he got his quirk he was nice to him

then when Bakgou got his quirk someone told Bakugou he was better than everyone in the world and everyone was his to abuse as much as he wanted....so he internalized that and became a huge asshole

1 minute ago, mochi said:

before he got his quirk he was nice to him

then when Bakgou got his quirk someone told Bakugou he was better than everyone in the world and everyone was his to abuse as much as he wanted....so he internalized that and became a huge asshole

I might be remembering the flashbacks wrong but I thought he was nasty to Deku even before that.

Just now, ben0119 said:

I might be remembering the flashbacks wrong but I thought he was nasty to Deku even before that.

you're remembering wrong

Bakugou was never "nice" but he and Deku played together and smiled at eachother with no physical violence or screaming when they were super little

Edited by mochi