UnevenEdge

Black Clover Page 66 Discussion

black+clover.jpg

Black Clover Page 66 Discussion

Last time on Black Clover, the Queen of the Witches was defeated by Vanessa and her Red Thread of Fate cat familiar spell.  The Black Bulls returned home and met up with everyone that tried to find other solutions for Asta's predicament and failed.  It seems they had quite the epic adventures off-screen!  With one more Magic Stone collected, Fana brought back to her senses and reunited with Mars, Mars planning to pacify the Diamond Kingdom King with an elixir from the Queen of Witches, where do things go from here?  Find out tonight, on Black Clover, on Toonami!

03_04.jpg

Just now, CorbeauKarasu said:

yeah, the only unreasonable thing i've ever heard you say is that black clover's a good show. though SAO isn't any better...

I disliked Black Clover at first but....I can honestly say it has good points now that I've seen it

it's like the only show currenty on the block where the women are on equal standing with the men for one thing, even the girls in MHA barely ever win battles and are ultimately just breasts for the straight male readers/viewers to stare at, and MHA is one of the better series as far as using it's female characters goes

• Like 1

Oh so that's why Licht said that.  Queen Witch Bitch said those swords were the weapons of the elves' leader.

Does this mean grimiores reappear over time and aren't necessarily unique to each user?  Or is Asta a special case?

4 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

wanna see this disloyal guy again sometime. he's the only strong guy in the midnight sun left after vetto and fana were defeated. this group's got nothing left

Yeah.  We also don't know which Captain he impersonated at the meeting.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

yeah, the only unreasonable thing i've ever heard you say is that black clover's a good show. though SAO isn't any better...

It's not the worst shounen. Surprisingly not quite as cliched or predictable as you might expect. Sure, there's plenty of less enjoyable material, too much yelling, too many tsunderes. But I'd say it's not quite as bad as first impressions might suggest. Nothing incredible. But, it's something.