UnevenEdge

Sword Art Online: Alicization Episode 12 Discussion

logo_sp.png

EPISODE 12 DISCUSSION

Last time on Sword Art Online, Kirito and Eugeo were arrested for defending Tiese and Ronye from Humbert and Raios.  Eugeo ended up chopping off Humbert's arm, and Kirito chopped off Raios hands, who bled out and glitched out.  They were taken to the central tower prison by Alice, who is now an Integrity Knight and seems very cold, and having no memory of Eugeo.  Kirito and Eugeo manage to escape from jail only to be confronted by Alice's apprentice, Eldrie.  How will they fare in battle against him?  Find out tonight, on Sword Art Online: Alicization, on Toonami!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Daos said:

This week on Sword Ass Online

Free-Shipping-New-Anime-Sword-Art-Online

Last time you remember, a new adversary came STRAIGHT OUTTA BASKIN-ROBBINS, Synthesis 31, and claimed to be the protégé of Alice, a.k.a. Synthesis 30! Can Kirito and Eugeo defeat this new adversary, or will they become Syntheses 32 and 33, respectively? Find out tomorrow night (4/20) at 12:30 AM!! ONLY TOONAMI!!

Also, it has come to my attention from watching Pre-Flight that this episode actually DID get a topical promo! Apologies for the crappy video quality; it seems SAO-A has fallen into the same category that DBS used to be in, and topicals can't be made in time for the previous week due to the show's dubbing production schedule:

Edited by OwlChemist81
  • Like 1

Just now, elfie said:

What kind of a name is Eugeo anyway?  Where did Reki get that?

probably just thought it sounded like a non-Japanese name and went with it, like all the names in Final Fantasy.....except Cid

• Like 1

Just now, OSC said:

My board's intact.

I mean if I post an image of a guy in that sorta pose without spoiling it I'll get banned it's not fair that he can post fully nude (though tasteful) images of girls and I can't do the same of guys

1 minute ago, mochi said:

I mean if I post an image of a guy in that sorta pose without spoiling it I'll get banned it's not fair that he can post fully nude (though tasteful) images of girls and I can't do the same of guys

Well, a similar level pic. I doubt it'd make sense for a guy pic to have a pose where he's covering his tits. Serious note, though, I don't know where the line is on this site aside from the obvious.