UnevenEdge

Im experiencing my future today

fuggstop

I'll have endless days like today once my mom passes and Madison goes away to college.  Watering madison's plants...feeding the cats and turtle...cleaning the house..."borrowing" movies and tv shows..ALONE all day trying not to eat lol

Well...minus the leaking...wont have that anymore 

Whats your future gonna be like?

hopefully dad dies and gives me all the money... and mom will give me the basement when shes dead too.

So I can just live down here with waifu. 

And fuggz can move into the garage with gamestop boy. I am leaving them a straw pile to sleep on. 

2 minutes ago, Phillies said:

hopefully dad dies and gives me all the money... and mom will give me the basement when shes dead too.

And fuggz can move into the garage with gamestop boy. I am leaving them a straw pile to sleep on. 

Maybe if im all alone ill fly or drive to u and pick u and waifu up and u can live in a house or apartment with me 😘😘

Just now, Phillies said:

the implications of that for fuggz are.... not good:|:(

Its hard work but i actively write down positive affirmations for all my negative thoughts. Its helped a lot. And when i start feeling bad i read them over and over.

Just now, Ric said:

Hopefully 150lbs lighter and making more money if I get my shit together. Either way I'm not gonna kill myself.

Ok great ric. I hope i still get to talk to you!

And u can lose the weight...just change one thing a day and recognize your triggers

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Phillies said:

Waifu is locked up remember?