UnevenEdge

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable Episode 31 Discussion!!

JoJo moves up a spot to 1 AM tomorrow night (4/13)

Only 9 episodes remain, and we're getting down to the wire!

Time to stop fooling around with nonsensical plot lines (plant cat!? COME ON!) and get to the POINT already.

The final showdown with Kira looms in the not-too-distant future, but who knows if we'll get any closer to it tonight?

[we probably will]

• Like 2

Just now, mochi said:

Vic Mignogna claimed he JUST finished recording all of Rohan's lines yesterday and his fans were thanking Vic for "Standing with him"

That begs the question.

How many episodes did he record before he was outed?

1 minute ago, mochi said:

Vic Mignogna claimed he JUST finished recording all of Rohan's lines yesterday and his fans were thanking Vic for "Standing with him"

Um actually ALL the cast members said the same thing, so realy this has nothing to do with him.

3 minutes ago, mochi said:

Vic Mignogna claimed he JUST finished recording all of Rohan's lines yesterday and his fans were thanking Viz for "Standing with him"

I'm pretty sure now that he's done with JoJo that's the last we'll hear of Vic in Viz dubs.  I mean, they're not going to recast him that far into the show and then go back and redo all his lines.

• Like 1

Just now, ben0119 said:

I'm pretty sure now that he's done with JoJo that's the last we'll hear of Vic in Viz dubs.  I mean, they're not going to recast him that far into the show and then go back and redo all his lines.

I dunno....as far as I know nobody's actually filed charges against him and unless somebody does this will all go away like all other celebrity rape scandals (''-_-'');;