UnevenEdge

My Hero Academia Episode #45 (307) Discussion

Y'know, I realized something the other day, and it's really starting to bug me.

UA seems like a pretty big school. Big enough to be teaching hundreds of students, at least. And, yeah, we saw some few of the other classes back at the sports festival. But, weren't they pretty much mostly all first years? Where are the upperclassmen? Considering what this batch of freshies have been going through, seems like it might be prudent on the school's part to have some second+ years assigned to the classes. A role similar to the patrols we've recently seen, but maybe with a little more independence. Some students that have already survived the hero track for a while, trusted with a little extra responsibility. The teachers and real heroes will still be around, but there's only so many, and you can't really go taking too many real heroes away from their actual work.

This field trip seems like it could've been the perfect opportunity to get some crew closer to graduation some hands on experience. Even without any villains attacking, being around to keep an eye on things would still put them in a position similar to what the teachers are already doing. And if you already know some exercises will be splitting the groups up, would be smart to have some trusted extras around just in case.

1 hour ago, rpgamer said:

Y'know, I realized something the other day, and it's really starting to bug me.

UA seems like a pretty big school. Big enough to be teaching hundreds of students, at least. And, yeah, we saw some few of the other classes back at the sports festival. But, weren't they pretty much mostly all first years? Where are the upperclassmen? Considering what this batch of freshies have been going through, seems like it might be prudent on the school's part to have some second+ years assigned to the classes. A role similar to the patrols we've recently seen, but maybe with a little more independence. Some students that have already survived the hero track for a while, trusted with a little extra responsibility. The teachers and real heroes will still be around, but there's only so many, and you can't really go taking too many real heroes away from their actual work.

This field trip seems like it could've been the perfect opportunity to get some crew closer to graduation some hands on experience. Even without any villains attacking, being around to keep an eye on things would still put them in a position similar to what the teachers are already doing. And if you already know some exercises will be splitting the groups up, would be smart to have some trusted extras around just in case.

Upperclassmen introduced at the end of the season.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, rpgamer said:

They seem to have brought the new cats team for that role instead as the trainers and backup.