UnevenEdge

Sword Art Online: Alicization Episode 11 Discussion

14 minutes ago, 3ngag3 said:

They clearly wasted their budget and brain cells on last week's episode.

spent all the money on a 15 minuet rape scene that had 3 full minuets trimmed from it in all internation airings

Edited by mochi

1 minute ago, DangerMouse said:

Awww yeah Neverland getting some ep previews to kick off the show

Ok, I know you're proud of The Promised Neverland, Toonami crew, but we just watched SAO, so we'd rather know what's next on SAO...

…#synergy

Edited by OwlChemist81
  • Haha 1

Yeah this show sucks.

Transferring minds into robots isn't realistic with 21st century technology.

How would putting people with free will into machines be better than having robots that just follow every command without question again?

Why would you want robot foot soldiers? It would be completely cost prohibitive.

The potential for the fluctlights to freak out after they're put into robots is about 99.9 percent.

Asuna is at the base solely to absorb mountains of exposition.

Easily escapable prison with one inept guard cliche.

2 hours ago, Daos said:

I was gonna say.  Like .... shouldn't she be thinking of ways to get Kirito out of there!?  Now she's having an extended vacation with the same people who essentially kidnapped him!

6 hours ago, elfie said:

I was gonna say.  Like .... shouldn't she be thinking of ways to get Kirito out of there!?  Now she's having an extended vacation with the same people who essentially kidnapped him!

I predict Asuna will do ONE thing that somehow helps Kirito at the end of the season. The same way I'm predicting Eugeo's last words to Kirito will be "Stay cool"

• Sad 1

On 4/15/2019 at 10:26 AM, Daos said:

Yeah this show sucks.

Transferring minds into robots isn't realistic with 21st century technology.

How would putting people with free will into machines be better than having robots that just follow every command without question again?

Why would you want robot foot soldiers? It would be completely cost prohibitive.

The potential for the fluctlights to freak out after they're put into robots is about 99.9 percent.

Easily escapable prison with one inept guard cliche.

Well, Reki maybe was expecting things to be more advanced by this time when he wrote the stories?  I think it is going for near-future plausible, either way.  But, with the tech that's been in the show so far, I don't think it's too crazy.

They explained that with the other currently available forms of AI, the humanoid robot (that wasn't shown yet) couldn't even function at all, like, not even walk.  With this human clone AI, it can do the basics and everything else.

I don't have a good answer for that one, lol.  Maybe it's one of those "some day" things like a lot of the stuff that's being worked on today.  Gotta' start somewhere!

Yeah I'm not sure how they would stop the AI's from freaking out once they get put in the robot body!  Maybe that will be explained later.

Of course. :D That, and watch over Kirito, etc.

Yeah.  Maybe the security is so lax because the law is rarely if ever broken?  But Alice predicted they would escape.  Not very hard to predict, lol.

Edited by ben0119

On 4/15/2019 at 1:08 PM, elfie said:

I think Asuna doesn't have much of a choice, at this point.  At least she could maybe keep an eye on their shenanigans and watch over Kirito now?