UnevenEdge

The Promised Neverland Episode 1 Discussion

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Her dead body wtf.

But how is her body in that bad of shape already?

I would rather seen a monster.  Well there we go!

So it's not an orphanage but a farm?!

it looks like "Mom" drowned her

6 minutes ago, mochi said:

supposedly the unedited version shows the two guys eat their pussies, that's apparently what the rape consisted of

Uhhh they don't even get their underwear or bras off. Where do you get your info from? =P

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ben0119 said:

She was pale and all roughed up and bloodied, with a rose stabbed through her heart.  Seemed more like a ritual than slaughtering for the sake of consumption.

I mean, it being a ritual would make sense since she was obviously giving her to some kind of demonic creatures

4 minutes ago, mochi said:

I mean, it being a ritual would make sense since she was obviously giving her to some kind of demonic creatures

Yeah, fucked up for sure.  Then the demons said they can't eat her because she was getting sold to rich people.  I hope rich demons and not humans are eating these children!

10 hours ago, saito34 said:

ok good...no bullshit...we know what the situation is and we know the dilemma at hand. I dont have to guess for 31 episodes.

Actually so far this anime is 13 episodes. But a second season was announced in 2020.

BTW, I forgot to point out that this is Toonami's first noitaminA series, a block on Fuji TV that funds very unconventional anime "for people who are not fans of anime". They all tend to be very short in length. They were also the ones behind Princess Jellyfish, Anohana, Honey and Clover, and Eden of the East.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, elfie said:

BTW, I forgot to point out that this is Toonami's first noitaminA series, a block on Fuji TV that funds very unconventional anime "for people who are not fans of anime". They all tend to be very short in length. They were also the ones behind Princess Jellyfish, Anohana, Honey and Clover, and Eden of the East.

It is also worth noting that The Promised Neverland's manga runs in Weekly Shounen Jump meaning this is truly a crossover anime series. 

• Like 4

On 4/13/2019 at 11:25 PM, OwlChemist81 said:

So we go from sexual assault last week to eating kids this week. Man, Toonami's moral index is really going downhill!

Disney villains, eat your hearts out! (But not theirs...)

personally, i'd consider killing and eating children a step up from sexual assault rape, morally.