UnevenEdge

Coffee, Tea, Both, Or Neither?

zombieninjakitten

I absolutely love black tea!  Hot or iced!  I love Tetley’s British Blend and Twinings Irish Blend.  I’m a big fan of Sleepy Time Tea too.  I’m not such a huge fan of coffee unless I’m hanging out with @katt_goddess.  Then I’ll usually get a sugar free soy Irish Cream latte or a sugar free vanilla soy latte.  It depends on where we are.  Katt likes tea and coffee, she likes it black and strong...like her men.

Edited by zombieninjakitten

20 hours ago, midnight said:

Sweet tea is the only thing I drink. I literally drink nothing else. Ice cold sweet tea. All day and all night long. I go through about 10 12-packs a month. Or a couple of gallons a day. 

Oh my, you’re just like my mom!  She lives off sweet tea and she is addicted to McDs Sweet tea.  I usually get her one once a day. I can’t drink sweet tea because I can’t have sugar but I make really good sweet tea with Splenda.

9 minutes ago, zombieninjakitten said:

Oh my, you’re just like my mom!  She lives off sweet tea and she is addicted to McDs Sweet tea.  I usually get her one once a day. I can’t drink sweet tea because I can’t have sugar but I make really good sweet tea with Splenda.

If I had to live without sweet tea, just kill me.

• 4 weeks later...

I had that cookie crumble frappuccino thing at Starbucks yesterday.  Yummy.  Definitely not sugar free though, zombninjkitten.  But I like both tea and coffee, everything light and sweet.  I make a very nice cup of tea, or so I've been told by the Irish folk.  The type of cup and a ceramic lid make all the difference. 

On 4/11/2019 at 8:06 PM, zombieninjakitten said:

I absolutely love black tea!  Hot or iced!  I love Tetley’s British Blend and Twinings Irish Blend.  I’m a big fan of Sleepy Time Tea too.  I’m not such a huge fan of coffee unless I’m hanging out with @katt_goddess.  Then I’ll usually get a sugar free soy Irish Cream latte or a sugar free vanilla soy latte.  It depends on where we are.  Katt likes tea and coffee, she likes it black and strong...like her men.

Have you tried Bromleys?  You prob have.

• 3 weeks later...

I enjoy all types of coffee and tea, hot or iced. The thing is I prefer my coffee as lightly roasted as possible, as the lighter roasts have more caffeine than the darker ones since heat denatures the stimulant potency of caffeine. I also only do coffee more for a jittery blitzkrieg caffeine over dose to get through my busy day, but when I chill and relax (chillax), I enjoy a nice hot cup of fresh steeped loose tea. Though in the hotter summer months I do some tea variants iced, eg. Lapsang Souchong, a Chinese black tea roasted over pine wood for a nice smokey flavor and aroma with a splash of 2% milk and some turbinado cane sugar. Iced green teas are also excellent in the dog days of summer.

On 4/11/2019 at 8:06 PM, zombieninjakitten said:

Coffee.  I like fresh brewed or the canned.  

Tea.  Herb tea, particularly any that would cause bizarre dreams or have a sedative effect.