UnevenEdge
Sign in to follow this  
PowerKing

Suboxone gon' have to shell out

Posted (edited)

I thought you didn't take opioids....I was going to ask this in your Kratom thread but didn't want to care what you were doing.

Edited by The Beast Milk

10 hours ago, PowerKing said:

Nah I'm a straight up fiend.

the way of karma

the way of God

Posted (edited)

Why don’t you just get on a program so you can get suboxone low cost or no cost?  

Regardless of them being sued it does work for some people. 

Edited by 1pooh4u
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 1pooh4u said:

Why don’t you just get on a program so you can get suboxone low cost or no cost?  

Regardless of them being sued it does work for some people. 

I'd rather be off a program than on.

7 minutes ago, pail said:

I'd rather be off a program than on.

But if nothing else is working and obtaining your drugs becomes a job in and of itself, what do you have to lose by being on a program?  You might actually be able to get your shit together to some degree cuz gettin well and high won’t be this all encompassing thing anymore 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

But if nothing else is working and obtaining your drugs becomes a job in and of itself, what do you have to lose by being on a program?  You might actually be able to get your shit together to some degree cuz gettin well and high won’t be this all encompassing thing anymore 

*sniff*

*sniff*sniff*

I smell a 12 Stepper.

Turn around nerd.

So we can spank your ass with moon rocks.

Just now, pail said:

*sniff*

*sniff*sniff*

I smell a 12 Stepper.

Turn around nerd.

So we can spank your ass with moon rocks.

Smfh  I hate 12 Step programs. They have no basis in science and often are harmful to the addict, but it’s nice to see I obviously struck a nerve. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Smfh  I hate 12 Step programs. They have no basis in science and often are harmful to the addict, but it’s nice to see I obviously struck a nerve. 

Lol I'm just messing w/ ya boo

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, pail said:

Lol I'm just messing w/ ya boo

Lol well, if you ever wanna cry about life to someone that was there and gets it. I’m here. I won’t even make fun of you. Not even a little. 

But to get on topic. In the lawsuit will the people that actually went on suboxone get any of this $ if the drug company loses?  It’s no secret, I’m on methadone and patients and counselors knew a long time already that Suboxone was less effective than methadone.  I’m talking almost a decade they knew 😬

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Lol well, if you ever wanna cry about life to someone that was there and gets it. I’m here. I won’t even make fun of you. Not even a little. 

But to get on topic. In the lawsuit will the people that actually went on suboxone get any of this $ if the drug company loses?  It’s no secret, I’m on methadone and patients and counselors knew a long time already that Suboxone was less effective than methadone.  I’m talking almost a decade they knew 😬

I don't think it's less effective.

The charges are for fraudulent medical claims, if I remember correctly.

Less abusable, safer, yada yada.

I don't remember reading who would get whatever fines they might have to pay.

7 minutes ago, pail said:

I don't think it's less effective.

The charges are for fraudulent medical claims, if I remember correctly.

Less abusable, safer, yada yada.

I don't remember reading who would get whatever fines they might have to pay.

They did a scumbag thing saying their sublingual film was safer, less likely for diversion and abuse than the tablet version of the same drug.

• Like 1

Yeah, that sounds right.

No idea if it's class action or what.

I may have even seen one of those "If you or a loved one" commercials a few weeks back.

Or maybe I was just so pilled out I couldn't tell my ass from my bowl of green M&Ms.

• Like 1

you probably saw it, I still see them, so I know those commercials are out there.

I know a few people on suboxone and they sell about a third, or more of it, they say they rarely ever have to take it more than once a day and it's prescribed for 3x a day

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

you probably saw it, I still see them, so I know those commercials are out there.

I know a few people on suboxone and they sell about a third, or more of it, they say they rarely ever have to take it more than once a day and it's prescribed for 3x a day

Yeah the whole scheme is fucked.

First they flood the market with opiates, get millions of people hooked, get some slap on the wrist fines, magically spring up with a new "less abusive" and "safer" management drug right on schedule.

Not to mention that "crackdown" on the pill mills naturally drove many to cheaper options like heroin, which "coincidentally" started flooding around batches laced with deadly fentanyl. 

Fucking social engineering eugenicists can suck my tiny Asian penis.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pail said:

Yeah the whole scheme is fucked.

First they flood the market with opiates, get millions of people hooked, get some slap on the wrist fines, magically spring up with a new "less abusive" and "safer" management drug right on schedule.

Not to mention that "crackdown" on the pill mills naturally drove many to cheaper options like heroin, which "coincidentally" started flooding around batches laced with deadly fentanyl. 

Fucking social engineering eugenicists can suck my tiny Asian penis.

Shit reads like a movie and not real life, it's just that villainous. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Shit reads like a movie and not real life, it's just that villainous. 

Have you ever seen 'A Scanner Darkly'?

Came out in 2006 I believe; based on a book by Phillip K. Dick.

The drug conspiracy stuff and the police state surveillance predictions are eerily similar to how the world is now. Hell, there's even a bit part with Alex Jones screaming about the government on a street corner before a van rolls up, cattle prods him and drags him off. Granted that's a little more extreme than being deplatformed from a lot of big tech social media but... still.

It's fascinating and frightening. I suggest you give it a watch if you haven't seen it before.

16 minutes ago, pail said:

Have you ever seen 'A Scanner Darkly'?

Came out in 2006 I believe; based on a book by Phillip K. Dick.

The drug conspiracy stuff and the police state surveillance predictions are eerily similar to how the world is now. Hell, there's even a bit part with Alex Jones screaming about the government on a street corner before a van rolls up, cattle prods him and drags him off. Granted that's a little more extreme than being deplatformed from a lot of big tech social media but... still.

It's fascinating and frightening. I suggest you give it a watch if you haven't seen it before.

I've seen it, fucked up movie

Spoiler

It was fucked up that the people too far gone from substance D were the ones making it in so called "rehabilitation"

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

I've seen it, fucked up movie

Hide contents

It was fucked up that the people too far gone from substance D were the ones making it in so called "rehabilitation"

Yeah, it's pretty bleak.

There's a few great comedic moments, though.

"What's the hammer for Baris?"

"Oh, you know.... I just saw it and thought I'd bring it along with me."

xD

• Haha 2