UnevenEdge

What's your go to drink?

Clu

Just now, Sho Minamimoto said:

I'm stuck at a cancer center 5 hours away from home for 2 more hours....But I don't want to get your thread DF'd....I sure I can find many more instances to draw my flies.

It's served it's purpose.

To Oblivion, I say.

Just now, Mr Owl said:

Well after my last hospital visit with alcohol I had to go to something else 

Alchohol  and medication  have some  nasty symptoms 

Lol, pussy 

2 minutes ago, Sho Minamimoto said:

I'm stuck at a cancer center 5 hours away from home for 2 more hours....But I don't want to get your thread DF'd....I sure I can find many more instances to draw my flies.

I don't think everything fuggs does is okay, and same with you. But I abide the shit when it is fucking tolerable. This is you behaving exactly like her. And I ignored that shit like you should.

8 minutes ago, GreatBallsOfJizz said:

I don't think everything fuggs does is okay, and same with you. But I abide the shit when it is fucking tolerable. This is you behaving exactly like her. And I ignored that shit like you should.

Well here we are....Meet me in DF and flex your newfound vagina in FFA.  Doesn't matter to me.....But wait a sec, we're gonna go see what's popping in this gift shop real quick.....I mean I'm sure it sucks be we are bored as fuck. but you'll have ample chance to fellate me in a few.

9 minutes ago, Sho Minamimoto said:

Well here we are....Meet me in DF and flex your newfound vagina in FFA.  Doesn't matter to me.....But wait a sec, we're gonna go see what's popping in this gift shop real quick.....I mean I'm sure it sucks be we are bored as fuck. but you'll have ample chance to fellate me in a few.

Huh? I remain sober as a jaybird while boo is away, i don't care what you think about my internittent attention to this place as if it's the only thing that can focus my eyes for more than 12 seconds right now.

24 minutes ago, GreatBallsOfJizz said:

Huh? I remain sober as a jaybird while boo is away, i don't care what you think about my internittent attention to this place as if it's the only thing that can focus my eyes for more than 12 seconds right now.

Cool cool good guy. Next time stfu and stay out of my way